TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I'm gonna play some Rocket League folks.

    Arntonach

    I'll be back before EoD, count on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Interesting note that Cold Kitten and I have mindmelded really well for basically the entire game
    Wow thx for forgetting about me bitch

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i never had an answer, i'm not really sure. wolf pairings are the thing i'm pretty bad at. i think it's possible it could be FG or arntonach, or even you xiz. i'm not counting you out yet.
    cool. So also the same as YMIA and me, besides the me part obvi

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I talked about charu already, ymia is just more of general impressions, I haven't looked at his posts too closely yet

    so by PoE arnt and I also have no reason to townread him this game, feels like white noise
    i missed the charu opinion, would you mind reiterating

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    can you elaborate on funny? what does she usually do as a wolf vs town, I usually misread her
    It's in her first 5 posts, usually I can tell. I have a very very strong record on knowing she is a wolf. I think I have been wrong like 2 times in the past few.

    A few things to point out when she is a wolf:

    - She usually jokes about being a wolf, and it's the way the sentences are phrased. if you really want I can go back like a year ago and pull some posts to show it but its not worth my time right now.
    - Her confidence goes WAY down. There is a difference between undecided and adding things like "maybe" or using too many gifs
    - She posts more.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    why do you feel that way about these people
    I talked about charu already, ymia is just more of general impressions, I haven't looked at his posts too closely yet

    so by PoE arnt and I also have no reason to townread him this game, feels like white noise

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    arnt > ymia > charu

    arnt by a long shot, not ruling out ymia yet even though I liked what he's said, no way charu
    why do you feel that way about these people

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Interesting note that Cold Kitten and I have mindmelded really well for basically the entire game

    I love it, but making a note for future reference for everyone
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    hey AA, between the three people that said you were their green check (that's charu, ymia, and arntonach) which one do you think is a wolf
    arnt > ymia > charu

    arnt by a long shot, not ruling out ymia yet even though I liked what he's said, no way charu

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    do it later
    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Interesting note that Cold Kitten and I have mindmelded really well for basically the entire game

    I love it, but making a note for future reference for everyone

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    no it's literally not. i don't care that you were gone. i will reread the thread if you'd rather me do that to figure out why, but you're not even on my radar right now, so it's pointless.
    do it later

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hey AA, between the three people that said you were their green check (that's charu, ymia, and arntonach) which one do you think is a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ^ Ignore the ymia part of post 555, i meant just charu's post

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I initially paired him with FG for early distancing, but I hadn't really judged FG herself at all, and at the moment I've moved on from her.

    Right now I'm thinking Zenith/Artonach

    I don't think they have interacted with each other at all in the thread. And seeing Zenith fucking up like this might have Artonach scared to also put himself out into the thread I think.
    Originally posted by Charu
    Yours?

    Hell no

    Theirs?

    Hell no

    I want to believe the cop is actually better than that. But in the case the cop is still silent out there, please remain silent. Thank you.
    This is your best post this game so far

    Leave a comment:

Working...