TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    still shows he's here for me???
    well he came back

    I want arnt dead more now though

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ok arnt left

    that's cool
    still shows he's here for me???

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ok arnt left

    that's cool

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    i think hes stupid as fuck
    but he is not on the table today

    i think thats all i wanna say
    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i think hes stupid as fuck
    but he is not on the table today

    i think thats all i wanna say

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    im not thinking about him today
    ok but i want to know your current opinion on him i don't care if it changes later.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    what do you think about red blaster
    im not thinking about him today

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Also because we're throwing out our N0 checks again, CA is green
    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    CK*
    ta da

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    it follows that if one believes red blaster is the cop, then i'm lock clear as i was his d0 check
    oh right lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    what about cold kitten
    it follows that if one believes red blaster is the cop, then i'm lock clear as i was his d0 check

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    If zenith is town, then I'll be looking at aa and funny.


    AA because hes been kinda neutral to me
    funny ill start to reconsider only if zenith flips green.

    I dont see ymia and cold as wolves, ever here. Also im liking charu a lot more now.
    give me 2 hours and I won't be neutral

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    RB is dead cop because of what happened
    You don't seem like you are playing like that other turbo game and you are pushing hard on some people for answers/information and I'm obliged to lean that town, though after more information is gathered from town I can understand people being weary of you.
    YMIA had a good town mindset early on, and has delved into a stoned-sighted mindset with lynching me because I'm cancer. I think he's VT this game; he didn't do enough antagonizing towards me as he did lurker in the last game to justify him not being town, or at least nothing yet is indicative of him possibly being a wolf.
    what about cold kitten

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    If zenith is town, then I'll be looking at aa and funny.


    AA because hes been kinda neutral to me
    funny ill start to reconsider only if zenith flips green.

    I dont see ymia and cold as wolves, ever here. Also im liking charu a lot more now.
    what do you think about red blaster

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    grats on 600 posts in a 12 hour phase guys

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    why?
    If zenith is town, then I'll be looking at aa and funny.


    AA because hes been kinda neutral to me
    funny ill start to reconsider only if zenith flips green.

    I dont see ymia and cold as wolves, ever here. Also im liking charu a lot more now.

    Leave a comment:

Working...