Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
its annoying because I see your point but I literally said multiple times I was gonna be afk yet thats being ignored
TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Wont have a laptop at midnight most likely. All votecounts are unofficial until stated otherwise. Takke care not to post at or after 12:01Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
xiz, it's not necessarily that i'm reading you scummy. your lack of presence annoys me but that's about it.
it's just that other people seem more towny or have done more.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I was gut reading your earlier posts as scummy personally. Back when you were refusing to out your n0 check and stuffLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
like the main argument against me from what I know is "xiz isnt here"
then there was a lot of people who were like "yeah xiz isnt here hes scummy"
then nobody voted me, but nobody has given anything substantialLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
and then i still can't quite understand why charu would try to save the cop as a wolf so charu > you in towniness.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Leave a comment: