Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Just because you can't accept it doesn't mean shit, you truly cannot accept the fact I'm about to flip town; why do I have to lie about my alignment when I'm going to die regardless? lmaooooooooooo
TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
RB is dead cop because of what happened
You don't seem like you are playing like that other turbo game and you are pushing hard on some people for answers/information and I'm obliged to lean that town, though after more information is gathered from town I can understand people being weary of you.
YMIA had a good town mindset early on, and has delved into a stoned-sighted mindset with lynching me because I'm cancer. I think he's VT this game; he didn't do enough antagonizing towards me as he did lurker in the last game to justify him not being town, or at least nothing yet is indicative of him possibly being a wolf.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Sounds to me like Zenith is now doing what I did one game, where I started throwing out suggestions for everyone to look into post-mortem instead of trying to save my own ass
i say disregard his suggestions until he posts relevant *original* reasoning for themLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
again you do this every time you're a wolf and about to be lynched. at least every time that i can pull from memory. not a good argument.
tbh i don't even think putting arnt or however you spell his name to L-1 would make him talk at this point.Artn should literally be l-1'd in pressure because I see him lurking but no talking
Xiz I'm feeling slightly better about but he still has that flurry of cop claim (mentions it again when he came back) that is unsettling and unanswered
Funny is getting a free pass, that's a no-no
Charu would be worth it if you truly have something to dig on him but it doesn't look that way so it's honestly easier to put him town than it is to call him a wolf and build a case on him.
xiz rescinded his claim.
that comment about charu worries me?? like he's ONLY worth it if we could find a case to build... but you think he might be a wolf. but you suggest we put him as town? that's pretty contradictory.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
your read on xiz doesn't match up with having him in that group of 3It's gonna be FeelsBadMan when you see them green letters
imo the best three to start focusing on once you do see those green letters would be
Artn/Xiz/Funny
Artn should literally be l-1'd in pressure because I see him lurking but no talking
Xiz I'm feeling slightly better about but he still has that flurry of cop claim (mentions it again when he came back) that is unsettling and unanswered
Funny is getting a free pass, that's a no-no
Charu would be worth it if you truly have something to dig on him but it doesn't look that way so it's honestly easier to put him town than it is to call him a wolf and build a case on him.
can you give reads on everyone elseLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
It's gonna be FeelsBadMan when you see them green letters
imo the best three to start focusing on once you do see those green letters would be
Artn/Xiz/Funny
Artn should literally be l-1'd in pressure because I see him lurking but no talking
Xiz I'm feeling slightly better about but he still has that flurry of cop claim (mentions it again when he came back) that is unsettling and unanswered
Funny is getting a free pass, that's a no-no
Charu would be worth it if you truly have something to dig on him but it doesn't look that way so it's honestly easier to put him town than it is to call him a wolf and build a case on him.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I don't, I think there's a decent chance he could be wolfing
hey xiz why do you want me dead after zenith?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
let's also not forget about the nightkill thats obviously designed to throw us offLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Also Xiz i have an indescribable town gut read on and have since the beginning but i wont to people pressuring him more because all i have is a gut read lolLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: