TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Lmao Zenith/Charu team

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Sad realization when I flip VT, nothing personnel kid
    yep zenith is a wolf

    he said this in MULTIPLE GAMES where he was a wolf.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I don't really care who's fucking fault it is, but frankly stop trying to spread the wealth of blame, either way you very definitely fucked up.
    You should shut the fuck up fam.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Sad realization when I flip VT, nothing personnel kid
    another personal favorite of mine when trying to dissuade votes off of myself

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm just gonna let this go and see how it goes but first I have something to say

    Red Blaster literally pulled the worst move he could've this game.
    I am not a wolf, but he is correct that I am not a cop nor have a peek.
    Cold Kitten had doubts that were correct.
    I feel no remorse for what I did because without other people influencing the idea, it would've went smoothly.
    I couldn't care less about the threats/insults you throw my way, it no longer bothers me.
    oh ok you fixed it for me

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    k im here

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Lmao Zenith/Charu team
    i don't think charu and zenith are paired tbh.

    i don't think charu's that much of an idiot.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Own up to your part of the fuck up dude. You cannot be seriously pinning 100% of it on me when you are the legit cop who immediately thought it was a wolf fake claiming.

    Get off that high horse dude.
    I don't really care who's fucking fault it is, but frankly stop trying to spread the wealth of blame, either way you very definitely fucked up.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    do you think wolf zenith would really do this rb
    if you do and think he's a wolf I'll vote for him
    why are you sheeping RB???

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    You probably are a wolf lol
    Sad realization when I flip VT, nothing personnel kid

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    lol

    this means something, can anyone tell me what it is?
    Yeah, check my one giant post that I made where I claimed to be the sick third cop.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wonder if you're sheeping my logic, hmm...
    No.

    I even made him my "green check", he literally had the best way to deal with this handed to him had he not challenged my claim.

    It would've been as easy as:

    Zenith claimed cop with confirmed town Red Blaster
    Lynch happens
    Nightkill happens (hopefully Zenith)
    People figure out Zenith isn't cop
    Now you have real cop + green peek + other peek

    Or

    ''
    ''
    ''(Isn't Zenith)
    Zenith rescinds claim or Red Blaster outs him and lynches Zenith
    Other stuff happens

    Nope, ruined.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Lmao Zenith/Charu team

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Own up to your part of the fuck up dude. You cannot be seriously pinning 100% of it on me when you are the legit cop who immediately thought it was a wolf fake claiming.

    Get off that high horse dude.
    You probably are a wolf lol

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Red Blaster, in order to make that statement, would have to be cop or wolf.
    lol

    this means something, can anyone tell me what it is?

    Leave a comment:

Working...