TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Hunt woofs
    ok then

    like aa i would also like to vote outside of zenith and arnt. maybe zenith and some other person

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Uhuh

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i'm gonna vote zenith he's L-1 keep that in mind guys

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    in my defense rb what is there to do right now
    Hunt woofs

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    in my defense rb what is there to do right now

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    rereading ymia posts and I think he dumbtold but I really really hate dumbtells
    I mean color me curious because I'm gonna say no I didn't, because no I couldn't have. Can't dumbtell something that you literally aren't.


    This is on the assumption that "dumbtell" implies something similar to a Freudian slip???

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    arnt idk if you're still working on it but please give reasoning for your reads list

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    idk I think xiz is a possible candidate here if we end up not going with zenith

    my problem is outside of the obvious arnt/zenith choices everyone who isn't town to me is just a meta shot in the dark

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ok so if we don't want to lynch zenith (which i still do!!!! and don't really understand why we shouldn't but that's probably bc i'm bad) then who are we going to lynch.

    i still don't think arntonach is a good choice because yeah he hasn't provided much but then again, nothing he has done has been inherently wolfy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    also i'm gonna be more active from now until eod
    Hiiii

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Oh fuck I had a panic attack because I thought I just posted over phase end but 12:00 server not 12 EST wooooooo

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hello friends i am back let me catch up

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Can we move beyond this dumb strategy after this game?

    Like, claiming VT is all but worthless, and expecting people to believe because you promise and that "I'm going to flip VT" because you say so

    like, very very dumb and just says "I have no defense so I'm gonna try and guilt trip you" to me
    I'm not trying to preserve myself so literally you saying I'm using it as a defense is meaningless

    I'm telling you what I'm gonna flip before it happens, because I have to keep poking it at people like you who are dead-set that you are going to see me be named a wolf when I die.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    rereading ymia posts and I think he dumbtold but I really really hate dumbtells

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    who are your potential wolf teams
    There's a wolf between zenith and RB, but other than that I don;t have a "team" yet, since I'm starting to see xiz's angle.

    Leave a comment:

Working...