jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #946
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    I assumed PR cause you and DFR were definitely not PR. My other guess was danceguy but that proved wrong





    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #947
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      I know how he knew, but want me to go ahead and explain or wait until trev?

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #948
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Oh wait, he just guessed.. nvm

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #949
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Wait for trev, let's stop posting





          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #950
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            zenith was obvious wolf the entire game charu, i honestly have no fucking clue how you pinged out ben but not zenith lmao

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #951
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              I was gonna say that he knew because storn was doc! And he just saw that but I guess poe would work too.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #952
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by choof
                zenith was obvious wolf the entire game charu, i honestly have no fucking clue how you pinged out ben but not zenith lmao
                Dude, if Zenith is actually the wolf here, then he's dead tomorrow. Also, you shouldn't be posting in an active game if you know he's the wolf.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #953
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Dammit Choof...


                  Vendetta21 has been insta'd.
                  He was a Cop.

                  Phase ends Wednesday, March 11th at 9 PM server time.


                  Final Votecount:
                  Vendetta21: 3 - _Zenith_, Charu, danceflashrevo
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #954
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    So I'mm-a gonna take your posts as jokes until T-Force says something.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #955
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      mfw

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #956
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Oh dang, nice one Zenith, but you just fucked yourself.

                        Dude, T-Force, there's no way Zenith can win here.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #957
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          And you know it.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #958
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            oh wait there's still a chance for town to win anyway because parity is a thing
                            looks like I'm eating a game ban

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #959
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Zenith, send your wolf kill now so the town can vote you and you dead.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #960
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Wat the fuck is happening





                                Comment

                                Working...