jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
Collapse
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -
Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
here's what happened
you got caught red-handed lying about a power role
had you done this tomorrow and got someone killed, wolves would have won
however, because tomorrow it will be 2 towns vs 1 wolf, there is no way for you to winComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
V just flipped Cop
That means Zenith's claim is bullshit.
There's no way a Town Tracker can exist.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
T-Force, plz
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
Wait... zenith... (now charu hear me out) when you tracked storn... what did it say?
Why are you here?
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
In all seriousness though, choof, no more.
The only ones left who're able to post are Zenith, Charu, dfr, and storn.
Save everything else for postgame.Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
oh yeah i'm stupid rofl i'm drunk gn everyone
Why are you here?
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
T-Force, god damn it, make this phase like literally an hour or something.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
Please, for the love of god, putting the entire 24 hour length is just semantics.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
He's out of thread charu lol. I'm going to bed now anyways. Good game everyone, made things interesting at the end there, Zenith. Yeah I think that's all there is to say.
Why are you here?
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread
Siiiiiiiiiigh...
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
Comment