jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #301
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Originally posted by choof
    more posts from whom
    everyone





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #302
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      To the new players!!!

      I think this is a good time to mention, but you can search this thread strictly on name if you want to analyze someone's posting pattern!

      If you go to the werewolf subform, you can click on the number of posts and it'll pull up a small window with a list of users and the number of posts they have made in that thread. If you click the number next to their name, it'll only show that user's post within the thread!

      This is a very helpful tool when playing, so please consider using it if you want to analyze a player!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #303
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        you can also use the same tool to graph out an accurate representation of who's the fluffiest fluff boy in the game

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #304
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          It's me, dun worry, problem solved!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #305
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            everyone
            Also, I ignored this post.

            I'm gonna keep ignoring this post.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #306
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              *shouts "fluff boiiiiii" in the beat flava flav voice possible*

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #307
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                in the best*

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Also, I ignored this post.

                  I'm gonna keep ignoring this post.
                  in your case just replace "posts" with "content"

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    redsludge refer to ramdomly claiming.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      unvote

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        leik me avatr?


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          oh btw, im leaving sometime today and wont be back until sunday night. may not post until monday evening.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            leik me avatr?
                            Why didn't you use the one I made you?
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by reuben_tate
                              Why didn't you use the one I made you?
                              because i was planning on doing this when i read the first post. also, i just dont feel that it is "me" enough :P


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                =3

                                Comment

                                Working...