jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #286
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Originally posted by choof
    if redsludge says mafiascum i'm putting my fist through my face
    mfw choof's face





    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #287
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      danceguy, I thought it was pretty clear that choof was talking from a theoretical standpoint, ie if redsludge's claim is true, then that would be a shitty claim. And not wanting to accept the consequent of the statement leads him to not accepting the antecedent, thus believing his claim is false.

      That vote on choof just seemed...awkward. Also, Charu (I think?) mentioned something along the lines of how you're not aggressive and moreso observant so the fact that you were so quick to vote after what choof said seems to go against that description.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #288
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        dance is being tsundere

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #289
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          I'm just chalking up danceguy's vote to being a pressure vote, I didnt give him a satisfactory answer (ie an incriminating one) so he didnt expand on it

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #290
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Did Dance vote against choof just because choof's post was a theory he had on the matter of the claim; not even accepting or denying the claim itself?





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #291
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Doing a vote count one more time before T-Force does it himself just to see where we now stand

              Charu -> Danceguy
              Danceguy -> Vendetta
              storn -> Charu
              Danceguy -> Zenith
              Zenith -> PrawnSkunk
              choof -> Zenith
              Zenith -> Choof
              Danceguy -> UNVOTE
              Zenith -> PrawnSkunk
              storn -> Danceguy
              reuben -> Charu
              Zenith -> UNVOTE
              Danceguy -> Charu
              Vendetta -> Storn
              Redsluge -> Charu
              Zenith -> Charu
              Choof -> UNVOTE
              Zenith -> UNVOTE
              Zenith -> Vendetta
              Reuben -> UNVOTE
              Redsludge -> Zenith
              Vendetta -> Redsludge
              Zenith -> Redsludge
              Danceguy -> choof
              choof -> Redsludge

              Redsludge - XXX
              Danceguy - XX
              Zenith - X
              Choof - X





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #292
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Redsludge
                okay I lied I'm actually just a Vanilla Human!
                If you are town, this is something you should avoid doing too. If you are not real, but you are town, lying to town that you have a role when your town is a very very very VERY dangerous thing to do.

                It gives that confusing data point I mentioned and makes it 100x worse. False information for town is extremely detrimental because it cloudies the town's judgement tenfold. Also, as Vendetta put it, it's considered role fishing to try and make someone counter claim against you (if there is another one in this game).

                It's a lose/lose situation for town when you do this.

                ...

                Live and learn I say!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Did Dance vote against choof just because choof's post was a theory he had on the matter of the claim; not even accepting or denying the claim itself?
                  I'm thinking dance didnt catch that I was posting from a theory standpoint

                  I kinda dont blame him either, I prefaced the post with "the fuck is wrong with you"

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    would it be rude to push for a lynch on redsludge regardless of his role

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by choof
                      would it be rude to push for a lynch on redsludge regardless of his role
                      Whatever the case may be standing his role and the claims for/against, he's still suspicious either which way

                      at least still to me he's suspicious





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        but I wouldn't put a push on him until we see more posts





                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          more posts from whom

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            I'd make a case for a redsludge lynch but I'm out and about atm

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Last post from me for a few hours.

                              Originally posted by reuben_tate
                              danceguy, I thought it was pretty clear that choof was talking from a theoretical standpoint, ie if redsludge's claim is true, then that would be a shitty claim. And not wanting to accept the consequent of the statement leads him to not accepting the antecedent, thus believing his claim is false.

                              That vote on choof just seemed...awkward. Also, Charu (I think?) mentioned something along the lines of how you're not aggressive and moreso observant so the fact that you were so quick to vote after what choof said seems to go against that description.
                              Why would you say that's so clear to you? Reread choof's post. If you came away with if-then statements, then you were making an inference. I was considering a different possibility.

                              I'm curious: how much credence do you give meta-based reads? Generally speaking, do you believe that people who play forum Werewolf can intentionally control their behavior to match or to stray from what others would expect from them?

                              Originally posted by choof
                              I'm just chalking up danceguy's vote to being a pressure vote, I didnt give him a satisfactory answer (ie an incriminating one) so he didnt expand on it
                              Pressure votes aren't very effective when you already know what I'm trying to do! Shucks.

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Did Dance vote against choof just because choof's post was a theory he had on the matter of the claim; not even accepting or denying the claim itself?
                              I was trying to point out that, based on the way I read choof's post, choof was outright accepting Redsludge's claim. The theory I was proposing was that choof is a wolf and Redsludge is not; a wolf might be more likely to assume that a roleclaim is real, if the wolf knows that the claim came from someone who is not a wolf.

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by choof
                                oh apparently storn has posted a few times itt can you please put an avatar on
                                fine. i'll put one on. NOTE: reading through all posts. current progress is here. i'll update when i finish. so stop posting until then :P


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...