jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #256
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Redsludge
    okay I lied I'm actually just a Vanilla Human!
    so you're just rolefishing? this is like the wolfiest thing you can do

    Comment

    • Redsludge
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2015
      • 2

      #257
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      From looking at the role list, it seemed like the best option to pick which wouldn't get me wolfed N1.

      Comment

      • Redsludge
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2015
        • 2

        #258
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        so you're just rolefishing? this is like the wolfiest thing you can do
        I was actually hoping a wolf might slip up and contradict my claim!

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #259
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          yeah your logic isn't following to me, you chose to reveal the role least likely to get you wolved N1, but it's a role you aren't actually, and you chose it to contradict a wolf? that makes no fucking sense and sounds more like you're a wolf poorly attempting to rolefish.

          redsludge

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #260
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            just to be clear, if you're sticking to your roleclaim for serious i am willing to believe you're geniune but if you're pulling back from your roleclaim that quickly and saying you made it up it looks extremely like rolefishing and i dont follow your logic for a second

            Comment

            • Redsludge
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2015
              • 2

              #261
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Okay I'll stick with my claim cuz I am a 1-Shot Bulletproof Townie.

              When I claimed I was actually hoping I could draw a wolf kill to me and narrow down what sort of setup we are in. I'm not fishing for roles, I don't even understand how that is possible in a game where you can't have any communication outside of the thread. The wolves will have to target me at some point, they might as well get it out of the way.

              I also wanted to get some discussion going about the game!

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #262
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                yeah im not following how you thought claiming would result in those things in any clear way whatsoever, so you're kind of a fucking idiot and you should refrain from acting with confidence and trusting your first impressions, which being out in the open affords you a lot

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Yo V, cool it

                  Prawn! that sucks that you cannot really participate due to not having time and being at a convention

                  I believe my vote is still on Vendetta from last night iirc





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    After further investigation from the posts made after I went to sleep I honestly still think it's undetermined whether or not SBG is or is not the 1-shot townie

                    I wouldn't say he's a wolf just because of the wording of his posts; but how he suddenly changed in and out of saying he was one, to not, to one again.

                    yer definitely suspicious though SBG

                    RedSludge





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Redsludge
                      From looking at the role list, it seemed like the best option to pick which wouldn't get me wolfed N1.
                      further on my proof; if you really are the 1-shot townie, you would've not mentioned it due to the fact if you were wolfed N1 it wouldn't affect you besides losing 1-shot status.





                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        the periodic in periodic acid isnt pronounced like periodic

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Zenith, there are a couple of things about Redsludge's most recent post which are, from my perspective, seemingly illogical. Would you care to dissect that post a bit and see if you come up with one or two of the same points of interest?

                          p-edit: ninja'd somewhat, but give it one more go, if you'd like.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Redsludge
                            Okay I'll stick with my claim cuz I am a 1-Shot Bulletproof Townie.

                            When I claimed I was actually hoping I could draw a wolf kill to me and narrow down what sort of setup we are in. I'm not fishing for roles, I don't even understand how that is possible in a game where you can't have any communication outside of the thread. The wolves will have to target me at some point, they might as well get it out of the way.

                            I also wanted to get some discussion going about the game!
                            Now that Dance mentioned it, it would've done you a lot better without saying anything if your intentions were to draw in a wolf.

                            Also I did see you mention something about asking a possible townie to protect you which makes you seem more of a wolf because you are specifically asking for protection after the claim that you're a 1-shot townie when technically you already protect yourself once.





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              also you could still rolefish even if you really are a townie which just brings out the possible setup's that this game has and you brought it out in the publicity of the thread now

                              strong data point?





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                it's a weird thing to claim on day 1 tbh
                                okay the more I keep reading earlier the posts the more my mind is getting deeper into what was really said.

                                I know it's my first game but what V said is true; it's not only weird but suspicious to claim a role on Day 1





                                Comment

                                Working...