jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #796
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Fine. Unvote.
    If I'm not convinced, I'm voting for Jteh again and sticking there.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #797
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      I don't understand what the hell you plan on changing. If reuben lied about his first read, that pins you as doctor (which would explain your plan getting ruined). If reuben didn't lie about his first read, then you're still bulletproof.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #798
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Ok, yes, I'm actually the doctor. I forgot he sees who I targeted, so he still has to say that. My bad for going a little crazy, I was freaking out that my plan failed, AND that we lost another human. =/
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #799
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          So tox, UNVOTE ME DAMMIT
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Toxophilis
            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            • Dec 2006
            • 501

            #800
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            its not a one way thing, if reuben confirms who you targeted in the night, then that clears both of you 100% at the same time. if he can do that, i will unvote.
            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #801
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Cool, found one of the mafia.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #802
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Okay, so. Night one, you target a random villager. That villager is not the one targeted by the wolves, so Windows dies. Reuben tracked you on night one, saw that you targeted a villager, and lied about his read on you to save you. If he had told us his real read, you probably would have died last night and DFR would still be alive.

                That's pretty clever haha, I never would have expected that from you.

                Jteh.

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #803
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  fine whatever, unvote
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #804
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Ok, I'm done with this game. choof here ya go mafia
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #805
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Reasoning?

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #806
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        And he's gone. Damn it.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #807
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          Ok, we need to be really careful everyone. We need to think things through, we don't want to jump to conclusions and insta-lynch the wrong person.
                          I'm one away from insta-lynch, so I'll quote this post.
                          Blind, it's really not cool to put a vote on me and then just dip out. If I get insta'd and I'm green, we have no way to win.

                          That will leave Tox and Jteh as wolves, you'll get killed during the night and Reuben will be the only one left. Unless of course, you're bluffing again and you're actually bulletproof.

                          I don't like being in the dark, but we need to communicate and not just place votes on people randomly. We will lose if we lynch the wrong person.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #808
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Yup, gg guys
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #809
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              Stop being hard headed.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #810
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                There's a 66% chance for me that you're a mafia, if Reuben is legit. Fuck logic at this point, I'll take my chance.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...