jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #781
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Yeah, that was in bad taste. Disregard that, I'll just have to trust that the other villagers do the right thing.

    If we lynch a wolf, the villagers win without a doubt. If we lynch a villager, the wolves win without a doubt. There are three people right now that aren't cleared as villager, so there's a 66% chance that we lynch a wolf, and I am 100% certain that jteh is a wolf.

    We lynch a wolf, which leaves us with 3 villagers (one bullet proof) and a wolf. The last wolf would lynch reuben, which leaves us with 2 villagers and one wolf. Even if a villager is lynched again, it leaves blind alive to kill the remaining wolf.

    We need to kill a wolf, and the biggest pull I have right now is jteh.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #782
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      No one else viewing the thread, hnnngh.
      Guess I'll go make lunch.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #783
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Ok one, all of you unvote, mafia can stack and win.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #784
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          I am 100% certain of jteh, I'm not unvoting.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #785
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Two, Reuben needs to tell you guys what I really did night one or else he fake claimed and can't be trusted. Yeah, I know I did too, but they're is a HUGE PLAN I had ready to go with until it got ruined last night. There was NO reason what so ever to not kill Reuben last night. The mafia are not that stupid to not kill a wide open tracker.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #786
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              What the hell are you talking about, what "huge plan" did you have?

              Comment

              • Toxophilis
                ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                • Dec 2006
                • 501

                #787
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                wtf, yeah okay saying something like that and expecting me to unvote you, right, if anything im sticking on you permanently now
                Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #788
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Not until Reuben talks.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #789
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    Tox, you're either a dumb human or mafia, unvote me.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Toxophilis
                      ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 501

                      #790
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      nope!!
                      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                      My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #791
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Choof, ya dumb
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #792
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          You play better than this dude, Reuben posted that he'll be in and out during the day so I have no idea what you're trying to pull but regardless, you're trying to turn villagers against each other. This late in the game, that's wolfy as fuck.

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #793
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            I have work in a few minutes (for two hours), but I think I might have a good idea on who one of the wolves are. I don't have the time to make a detailed post atm and I don't want to drop a name without reasoning and cause a shitstorm so hold your horses everyone. We still have over a day.
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #794
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              The plan was you targeted reuben, hoping he would be targeted. If the wolf kill had been blocked last night, we wouldn't be in the situation we're in right now.

                              If that's the case, Reuben lied about his read on you in order to save you.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #795
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Actually I'm not. If you pay attention, I'm waiting for Ruben. If he tells you what I did, we can trust him, if he pulls something out of his ass, he lied. I'm not stupid, I wouldn't pull this shot if I was mafia. I'm trying to hold together the town by telling you UNVOTE
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...