jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #811
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    There's a 66% chance for me that you're a mafia, if Reuben is legit. Fuck logic at this point, I'll take my chance.
    "Taking chances" will lose the game for us, and it will affect how people look at you for the remainder of this game, and the next game.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #812
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      I could pull a cedload and vote myself, but I don't want to be a complete asshole. By voting you, I'm at least trying.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #813
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        By voting you, I'm at least trying.
        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Fuck logic at this point
        You're not "trying," you're giving up.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #814
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by choof
          "Taking chances" will lose the game for us, and it will affect how people look at you for the remainder of this game, and the next game.
          There is no remainder of the game if you're human, it's over. Which is why I said gg. Surprisingly the mafia isn't jumping on you, hmmmm....
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #815
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            There is no remainder of the game if you're human, it's over. Which is why I said gg. Surprisingly the mafia isn't jumping on you, hmmmm....
            The remainder of the game will be the wolves killing both of the roles and you'll be powerless to stop it.

            And of course mafia isn't jumping on me lol, Jteh posted that he's at work and it's 11PM where Tox is right now.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #816
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Considering the last games I've played with you, I thought I'd be able to trust you to make the right decisions in this game as well.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #817
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                If you want to just give up the game, obviously I can't stop you. You're a fool if you think I'm just going to let you hand the game to the wolves though.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #818
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Using me against me isn't going to work. Whether it's me or Reuben, we both don't really trust you this game. Sorry bro, I actually really like playing with you and hope to keep it going, but some games, we'll be playing for different teams. And I think this is one of them. I know we just started, but we should be able to read each other well.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #819
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    You're wrong this game, and there's really no reason for you to be looking at me as mafia other than "I've been on the same team with him for the last few games so he's probably on the other team this time!"

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Whether it's me or Reuben, we both don't really trust you this game.
                    Idk man, with that whole "reuben needs to tell people what really happened" it doesn't sound like you trust reuben that much either.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #820
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      I do, but I'm iffy on it. Him taking me the first night was perfect with the combination of him claiming. That gave me the ability to play the row role (one shot) instead of doctor. Me claiming one spot left Reuben "open" for me to actually save. What bothers me is why dfr? Why didn't they kill the tracker or take my one shot away? You knowing my plan before I said is one reason I'm not liking you this game. You're the brains of the operation. You know I'm not dumb and thought 50/50 I claimed the wrong role, so playing it safe with dfr was perfect.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #821
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        I didn't like that you claimed bulletproof, after I had posted what (I thought) our best plan of actions would be. We knew that Reuben was tracker, so everyone was thinking that he would die. But I'm thinking that because of how you came out (and maybe me bitching at you), the wolves played it safe.

                        Maybe the wolves didn't even trust Reuben's claim, idk.

                        I don't think anyone expected that you had a plan for tonight. You never hinted as such, but the instant you posted that dfr getting killed ruined a plan, I knew something was off. I still don't know what you're thinking, but I'm sure that the wolves are going to read back on this and are going to be conflicted as fuck.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #822
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          I wouldn't say I'm the "brains" of any operation, because whatever the hell you're doing right now is better than anything I'd do rofl.

                          I'd really like you to put a vote on Jteh. Tox is asleep (I think, I haven't gotten any texts from her in the past hour or so), Jteh is at work, Reuben is in class. I'm one away from insta, we have two wolves and the tracker (who has no reads on me) that can come in at any moment and just drop a vote on me. That would suck and would ruin my win streak, gg

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #823
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            We've been at this for an hour and a half. Any thoughts of switching vote?

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #824
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              One of us is losing our streak this game. You know it, I know it, your coach knows it (hi gradiant) and Charu knows it.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #825
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Not a chance
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...