jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #766
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by choof
    It looks like jteh was able to start a wagon against me, and I wasn't able to defend myself for the past however long because... drunk.
    errr I didn't create a wagon at all. People even asked me directly before I supplied your name as someone to be suspicious of.

    I'm going to work in like 20 minutes so choof

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #767
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      At this point it's up to you guys I suppose. I'm going to be so mad if this honestly turns into two greens trying to off one another.

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #768
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        WITH NO INFORMATION CONVENIENTLY. *Conspiracy flags~*
        Okay, getting ready for work now.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #769
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

          Hrmmm, I still don't trust the stuff that went on while I was away. I briefly read over it and it seemed like jteh was pushing really hard to get me lynched this phase.

          That may explain dfr getting killed.

          I don't like this aaaaa, I need water and some tylenol.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #770
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            huge ass post incoming

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #771
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Apparently if you do a multi-quote, but then do a quick reply, it gets rid of all of the quotes you selected.

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #772
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by choof
                Apparently if you do a multi-quote, but then do a quick reply, it gets rid of all of the quotes you selected.
                rip
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #773
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  i believe you are tracker reuben, so i will not vote for you, but blind could be lying. i'm not sure yet, but the fact that you tracked him and he did nothing means that he could have left the kill to another wolf (i think this was mentioned before?) and i always have a bad feeling about him in every game. obviously there is no way to tell if hes telling the truth unless he is targeted for wolf kill in the next night phase, but i will be putting my vote on him for now regardless

                  blind

                  reuben, i suggest tracking choof in the next night phase to see if my hunch is right, it's really bugging me. you probably should have done it this night phase to be honest, enough people were suspicious of him
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #774
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    I have class, I'll try to check in throughout the day when I can. Please people, I don't want to see an insta when I come back.
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #775
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Yeah can we please not insta before I get back? I have work for like 7 hours and would really like to sit down and just think this through more before just going with my suspicions on choof here. I DON'T want to be wrong about this one.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #776
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        Dfr again throwing in some random vote that is UNNEEDED for the second time this game and choof acting like he's flip flopping everywhere and even makes a comment that "Oh, but Jteh didn't vote for Blanky" when it's awfully clear he's following the game.

                        Okay let me actually read though and not get all "upset" lololol. But yeah, ridiculous.
                        You voted for blanky so early in that day that I didn't catch it.
                        I do want to point out that "Dfr again throwing in some random vote" makes me more suspicious of you. Killing dfr would get rid of that random voting, and with less and less villagers, a random vote on you would make it that much easier to get you (a wolf) lynched.

                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        The ONLY reason I'm going to survive tonight is so I'm left as the BIGGEST target left for the rest of you to roll over.
                        And look at that, you survived.

                        You all need to open your eyes and see that I have been struggling with Choof and Blanky the MAJORITY of the game and have been mirroring all of your thoughts on this. Choof has absolutely been everywhere and strategically placing himself in a way that he seems fairly suspicious of everyone, but really hasn't had any powerful pulls this entire game.
                        If you look back on the games that I've played, my "powerful pulls" are usually at the end of the game. And right now, my "powerful pull" is on you.

                        He was wishy washy all game with me about Blanky, and just went along with Cry AND Blanky when the opportunity came along.
                        Wrong. Both you and blanky posted reasons why cry should have been the lynch, which I mirrored. I was suspicious of cry, and the views of other people helped me come to a vote. The same thing happened with blanky.
                        You have been playing everyone this game, and I honestly can't believe it's taken this long to get this strong of a pull on you.

                        Assuming that Blind really just did randomly come out as the one-shot bulletproof or whatever, reuben is the tracker, and I'm simply green, that leaves Dfr with his random ass voting pattern and choof. My only argument for Tox is she's been a little combative with Choof this whole time, but that simply could be because SHE'S not sure of him either.
                        Assuming that both roles are correct, the wolf pairs can be you and myself (what a zinger), tox and myself, or you and tox. Like you, I'm not prepared to roll over and just die. Today should be interesting, assuming there's no insta-lynch.


                        I will not roll over and die like Blanky is. We are BOTH green, but I'm going to sit here and create whatever pull I can for you guys so we actually have a chance at winning.
                        You're going to sit here and create pulls on villagers which will get you the win.

                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        As I just said, I feel now choof has been a wolf this whole time and we just haven't had a strong enough pull/no one has taken the initiative to go there since the very beginning when we had that psuedo kitb.
                        You could literally say the same about you, except you have been nowhere near the chopping block. There's been almost no pull on you this game whatsoever.

                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        Oh and clearly I held a seance and Window's tormented soul told me choof was a wolf so there's that.


                        I am going to stand by my vote on Jteh. This is the strongest pull I've had all game, and there's no evidence pointing elsewhere.

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #777
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Your strongest pull is going to get the town killed and I WISH I had the time to address any of that right now.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #778
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            Your strongest pulls have gotten towns killed all game.

                            Comment

                            • Toxophilis
                              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 501

                              #779
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              fdgdf all these arguments are good and i am torn between choof blind AND jteh : |
                              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #780
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                tactic potentially in bad taste
                                last games final wolf lynch

                                Comment

                                Working...