jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #751
    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

    If I die, I'd like to just say.... *stabbed and dead*
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #752
      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

      MY HEAD

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #753
        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

        It looks like jteh was able to start a wagon against me, and I wasn't able to defend myself for the past however long because... drunk.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #754
          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]



          ZzzzZzzz

          Mommy, I don't wanna wake up. I'm so tired...

          ...Mommy?

          MOMMY!?

          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

          danceflashrevo was killed in the night and he was a human!

          ...May he rest in peace...



          Hello, master, how may I serve you? Perhaps a steamy cup of coffee, master? Or maybe a massage, master?

          Please tell me what you want, master. My life is incomplete until I have made my master happy!

          Please decide, master, in...

          48 HOURS
          ~3:00PM EST Saturday, September 20~


          I really would love to serve your desires!

          ...Toodle-doo...

          Lame votecount corner

          blanky - XXXX - INSTA'D~!
          danceflashrevo - X

          choof -> blanky
          Jtehanonymous -> blanky
          choof -> UNVOTE
          choof -> Toxophilis
          Toxophilis -> choof
          blindreper1179 -> danceflashrevo
          choof -> danceflashrevo
          choof -> Toxophilis
          choof -> UNVOTE
          choof -> blanky
          reuben_tate -> blanky
          Toxophilis -> blanky


          cry4eternity - XXX
          choof - XXX
          blindreper1179 - X

          blindreper1179 -> choof
          choof -> danceflashrevo
          choof -> WindowsME
          choof -> UNVOTE
          choof -> blanky
          Jtehanonymous -> WindowsME
          Toxophilis -> blindreper1179
          blanky -> cry4eternity
          choof -> cry4eternity
          blanky -> UNVOTE
          blanky -> choof
          choof -> blindreper1179
          Jtehanonymous -> UNVOTE
          Jtehanonymous -> cry4eternity
          choof -> cry4eternity
          cry4eternity -> choof
          danceflashrevo -> cry4eternity


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #755
            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

            What.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #756
              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

              Wtf.......
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #757
                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                wth
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #758
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                  Reuben, who did you track and what info did you get from them.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #759
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                    info please yeah...~

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #760
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                      Have some music



                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #761
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                        So my conspiracy theory still holds then. INTERESTING. lololol.

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #762
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                          Unfortunately, I had targeted DFR...you don't even know how upset I am right now.
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #763
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                            ;afsd;ljkadgsl;kjas;lkjags;lkjasg;lkjra;lkjar;lkjagselkjagsel;kjseaglj;
                            noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


                            are you serious right nowl;kjasfdl;kjsdga;lkjaeg;noagdron;iadrg


                            im done bye

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #764
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                              I don't even know right now lmao, that's so unfortunate and the wolves will probably win now.

                              Reuben and Blind have roles, so that leaves Tox, jteh, and myself. I can't put a vote on myself ofc, so I'll put a pressure/counter vote on Jteh right now. I wasn't a part of the discussion that was going on in the past 8 hour or so because I was sleeping.

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #765
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII: I'll Matrix 6 you into bird stuff CHARU [Game Thread]

                                Ok, we need to be really careful everyone. We need to think things through, we don't want to jump to conclusions and insta-lynch the wrong person.
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...