jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #466
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Charu's string of emotional posts since I called him out made me reconsider on him; I think I might've been wrong and it might not necessarily be alignment indicative. I still don't like him doing that, though
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #467
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by choof
      bottompaged
      maybe it's bottompaged for a reason
      maybe the ffrtwg gods just don't
      ACCEPT
      STEPMANIA
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • samurai7694
        바보
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 4640

        #468
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
        really want to hear some constructive information from:

        - Toxophilis
        - samurai7694
        - Sky Kitten
        - choof
        - pokelda
        I just came back from the movie theater and I currently have massive diarrhea after eating theater popcorn. Also wow these votes man. I sort of skimmed through everything and here's more of what I have to say.

        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
        Don't really like this post by samurai very much. Sounds like a first time Wolf trying to be defensive and not fabricating any opinions.
        So you don't like my post ONLY because you think I give a wolf-vibe or are there other reasons behind it?

        Originally posted by choof
        I screwed up a score on vegetable soup the other day so I'll put a pressure vote on samurai7694/thesunfan, sry br0s
        Excellent reason bro. You might have as much chance of making it through as Robotomy (y)

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #469
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Choofangel
          I'm flattered

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #470
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by choof
            bottompaged

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #471
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              listen here you lil shit

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #472
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                teanatively where I'm at is

                pretty town (for today at the very least):
                FunnyHalogen for Funny's behavoir and AJ's interest/behavoir in the game. Weak vote on me though; wish I knew more about that.

                Xikelda for Xiz's reads post making me very happy. Pocky hasn't done much in terms of alignment stuff, but that's the Pocky I know and love for ya.

                leaning town:
                CarrotClaythorn for Charles quality reads post. Would like to see more quantity but I've liked what they've had to say so far and the reasoning Charles provided in his reads post. Also I want Carrot to make it past D0 for the first time.

                ChoofAngel mainly for Choof's tone/behavoir being very new-townish. Weakest town read I have. Kayla is more than capable of posting the way she has been as a wolf. I'd be interested to see what she and AJ think of each other though.

                Null:
                SkySnivy meh. Looking back I may have jumped the gun on Charu. Sky Kitten hasn't done much for me here.

                Vendetaaflashrevo is a hard one for me. V is more in the middle, but Reese's posts are seemingly townie to me. I don't really like my null reads. I said I was reading V town last page for Reese's posts but I'm not as confident now that I'm looking back. I'd like to see more from the both of them.

                Wofly:

                Toxoient. Mleh. Melhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I've already said my thoughts on these two.

                J-reper goes back in here for the extended push on me mainly. Reper's posts have felt ok thus far, but j-rodd has dropped off more and more and I think his reasoning behind looking at the three lynch targets is pretty weak. Personally, I'm reading Xikelda as town as well, so your reads also don't align with mine, so you've dropped down. However, I've liked your tone and your approach, as well as your partner's posts, so I'm torn here.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #473
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  going from this

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  not confident in sunfan's alignment, have a slight wolf tone read for their team but i'd have to reread his posts to see if it's really based on anything
                  to voting sunfan for pressure

                  to acknowledging he is at instalynch

                  to feeling like the instalynch should have happened is an extreme progression from jrodd for sure. gotta trust my villager read from my partner a little with fresh eyes he saw something wolfy in the pair.

                  i only think this is bad because i have wolfed jrodd many times and this level of confidence in early game is not what i would have expected from him i usually keep him alive until mid to late game cause he wavers a lot.

                  jrodd

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #474
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by thesunfan

                    ChoofAngel mainly for Choof's tone/behavoir being very new-townish. Weakest town read I have. Kayla is more than capable of posting the way she has been as a wolf. I'd be interested to see what she and AJ think of each other though.
                    Love how last game you were defending me when there were a lot of people on me but now that there's not you're going the other way lol.

                    As per how I feel about AJ, right now it just seems like he's trying to make sure he stays alive. He's had pretty bad luck in all the other wolf games he's tried. Always died early, so for now I really don't have a feeling either way toward him.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #475
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      Wofly:
                      Toxoient. Mleh. Melhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I've already said my thoughts on these two.
                      See, you didn't really...that's one of the reasons I made that post...

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #476
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Ok I'll expand more on you two

                        Toxo is like completely null for me, nothing at all to say about her really.

                        You I feel like I'm leaning more towards the wolfy side just from your early vote on Blind betting a bit off kilter for me in addition to your attitude since. I don't feel very good about this read though, more than willing to admit I could be wrong. I probably have at least one wolf pair in my town leans, if history has anything to say.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #477
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          you're more on the wolfy side for process of elimination, which is something I really hate using on d0 because there's no real basis for it. That's why I don't feel so good about most of these.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #478
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            you're more on the wolfy side for process of elimination, which is something I really hate using on d0 because there's no real basis for it. That's why I don't feel so good about most of these.
                            why did you use a reads list if you dont feel so good about most of them?

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #479
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              give a rough area of where I'm at.

                              Its d0 and no one other than Xiz has done that and I feel like its a good way to get info out.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #480
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                why does anyone post reads ever on d0?
                                they can't possibly be that confident right?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...