jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1291
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    AND WE'RE BACK PEoPLE!

    Charles was human in my reads, I've been on so far. I didn't want sunfan to go, and look what happen! he was human. What boggles my mind is carrotthorne weren't on anyone's radar (to me anyways), so why go after them? Maybe for that reason?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1292
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      well they were suspecting gradiant and tox and not sunfan + samurai and charu + sky kitten
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1293
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        I realize we lost a self-producing hydra! How are we supposed to repopulate losing them like this!
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #1294
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          dammit FG was literally about to post that

          but yeah, posts #1181/#1204 seem like reasonable starting points for the day before looking back and seeing where else we can go.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1295
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            AND WE'RE BACK PEoPLE!

            Charles was human in my reads, I've been on so far. I didn't want sunfan to go, and look what happen! he was human. What boggles my mind is carrotthorne weren't on anyone's radar (to me anyways), so why go after them? Maybe for that reason?
            Slightly skeptical of this post, just sayin.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1296
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
              dammit FG was literally about to post that
              hi
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1297
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by choof
                Slightly skeptical of this post, just sayin.
                Might I ask why?

                I know I never posted anything about charles, true. I did though through the entire day say I didn't want to lynch sun. J ended up not voting him, but as a group we got 5 on them anyways. =/
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1298
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Might I ask why?

                  I know I never posted anything about charles, true. I did though through the entire day say I didn't want to lynch sun. J ended up not voting him, but as a group we got 5 on them anyways. =/
                  Your team was able to successfully get the majority of the votes off of you guys. We ended up lynching a human pair early, and a human read of yours died during the night. Seems a tad off to me, personally.

                  AJ brings up good posts though. Maybe Tox/Gradient wanted to quiet Charles/Carrot because they were one of the few people looking at Tox/Gradient with concern.

                  I'm thinking Tox/Gradient or j-rodd/blind would be a good vote this time. Not sure yet.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1299
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Xiz/Pocky
                    That literally last-minute vote (which was unnecessary because the lynch was most likely already going to happen whether or not they voted) after so much inactivity and lurking before the EOD is off as fuck.

                    The times when you were posting in here, it was very uninformative read lists where you called one sentence explanations of votes fluff and thus 'very wolfy'. Not buying this.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1300
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Wow, choof. I like that your grabbing the concept of this game rather quick. Either you're catching on quick or psycho is doing a good job or both actually.

                      You and funny bring up a good point on them voting for gradiant. My question though is why not the other vote they had on them? Sunafurai. Because they died. They got rid of both of their votes with only doing the dirty work for one of them. (if they are wolf pair) I'm curious on what tox/gradiant have to say about this.

                      Besides that, any leads on the other wolf pair? I know you said my hydra, but any other leans?

                      (post at choof, forgot to qoute. )
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1301
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        one sentence explanations of votes fluff and thus 'very wolfy'. Not buying this.
                        I agree with you gradiant. Even though xiz has been saying he's trying to get his noob to play, putting the time into that post, he definitely usually would have said more than that.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1302
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          frankly after tox posted i don't feel like gradiant and tox are wolves though

                          i mean sure you could say the first post she made could have been faked but the second one was posted very quickly after that and looked like it was made out of frustration over my vote on the pair
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1303
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            i feel like actually posting my thoughts this phase after what happened last day phase let's do this guys
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1304
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              You and funny bring up a good point on them voting for gradiant. My question though is why not the other vote they had on them? Sunafurai. Because they died. They got rid of both of their votes with only doing the dirty work for one of them. (if they are wolf pair) I'm curious on what tox/gradiant have to say about this.
                              Oh shit haha, this is a good point. I'm curious to hear from Tox/Gradiant now as well.

                              I'm not sure how read Gradiant's point on Xiz/Pocky, though. Sunfan was acting really wolfy (sorry btw, my comment got you killed, RIP), so regardless of if they had voted earlier on in the game, a vote for Sunfan/Samurai might have been inevitable.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1305
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                I have to agree with Gradiant here. I discussed it with my partner and we're both fine parking our butts on Xiz/Pocky.

                                That hammer was sketchy as all hell.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...