jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1276
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    I like this twilight.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1277
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I have but one request
      please no candle gifs

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #1278
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #1279
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by samurai7694
          dear AJ

          Q: Why are there no Puerto Rican doctors?
          A: Because you can't write prescriptions with spray paint.
          ...

          i've literally got nothing lol

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #1280
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 45 (22 members and 23 guests)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1281
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              8D
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1282
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Day end post is imminent. Posting after it will result in a mod kill as night talking is off.

                Giving everyone a minute to acknowledge this and to stop posting.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1283
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  And it seems to me you lived your life
                  Like a candle in the wind
                  Never knowing who to cling to
                  When the rain set in
                  And I would have liked to have known you
                  But I was just a kid
                  Your candle burned out long before
                  Your legend ever did
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1284
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Day end post is imminent. Posting after it will result in a mod kill as night talking is off.

                    Giving everyone a minute to acknowledge this and to stop posting.
                    CHARU


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1285
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      stepmania

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1286
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Day has ended

                        (5) - Samurai7694 and Thesunfan: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Sky Kitten and Charu, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555, Pokelda and Xiz
                        (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Choof and Psychoangel691, Samurai7694 and Thesunfan, Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123
                        (2) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne, Samurai7694 and Thesunfan,


                        You have chosen to lynch the Sunfanuri Hydra!




                        He was a Human Hydra
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1287
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          It is now night 1. Night 1 will end Thursday 8/14/2014 at 11:59 PM EST

                          You may not post in this thread, but you may still use your quicktopics.

                          Seer Hydra, send me a seering via PM.
                          Wolf Hydras, send me a wolving via PM.
                          Everyone else, enjoy a day off!
                          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-13-2014, 10:10 PM.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1288
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Night 1 has ended

                            The remaining hydras wake to find that one of the surprising number of multi-gender hydras has died...





                            Carrotcakeclaythorne has died, They were a Human Hydra
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1289
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end Sunday 8/17/2014 at 11:59 PM EST
                              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-16-2014, 03:52 PM.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1290
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                MASHI NoOOOOOOOOOO
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...