jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #451
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Reads
    Ok now this is the Xiz I've been missing all this time. Your reads are decent for the first time in a long time. I missed you <3.

    Idk if Gradients big post on the beef between him and blind is alignment indicative.

    Choof shouldn't get a townread for saying Tox would beat him up; but his attitude so far has felt like new-lost townie almost to the tee.

    People should stop reading into j-rodd saying he's lock clear; that's absolutely not indicative of his alignment.

    Reading V town b/c of his partner mainly. Reese's attitude and behavior so far, while less so than choof, feels new-town to me.

    Gradient goes more null b/c his hydra pair is the only one I'm rather confused on with Gradient being more wolfy and Tox being more town now.

    Kayla absolutely shouldn't be locked-in as green, but I think we'll just agree to disagree on this one, Xiz. I know for a fact she's very capable of seeming human when she isn't.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #452
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      What if V's seer claim/fake claim is a claim/fake claim of a real claim, actually being seer? That is an option, yes? I'll see what he has to keep saying in this day.
      Please stop
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #453
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Charu
        No fucking shit it wasn't legit, my problem is with the purpose behind saying such a remark.

        Say what you will, Day 1 stuff is mostly BSing, but I'm not going to ignore stuff like that just because it's Day 1. Halogen explained it rather nicely, so I really don't understand why you think I think V was actually outing himself as a seer.
        Then let it slide?

        Maybe this would be better saved for a conversation outside the game, but I dislike what you did and I've disliked it every time you've done it in the past
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #454
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
          dropping a vote for thesunfan & samurai7694 for now. I'm not satisfied with TSF's responses and samurai part of that hydra, so meh.
          cool, which responses of mine have you disliked?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #455
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            Please stop
            U wanna fite bro
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #456
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              I'll beat you up when I fly in on Friday, bitch
              PS thanks for letting us crash at your place <3
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #457
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                a reaction from funny which is what I've been reading her on effectively since December of last year
                i did a skim of two games i think this is true but cant vouch for the "since december" part both games he was human and it seemed he was using funny's reactions although less so in the yolo matrix6 and absolutely so in the general hospital reroll. slight villa lean for behaving as he would as a human in a situation where he might never have had anyone say anything to provoke a response like this or even notice this missing

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #458
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  Stuff
                  I like how you pick apart his reads but don't include any explanations. Very helpful. Thanks.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #459
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #460
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      you almost died what you gotta say
                      I had an OMGUS vote, a vote I understand the reasoning behind, and then 2 votes that I feel like have weak to no reasoning.

                      I'm no "Grade-A" wolf, that's bullshit. People are just talking about my tone rather than my play, which I understand is common for day 0, but when you realize that Xiz is the only one actually reading me correctly, you guys should be worried about where the game is.

                      I feel like there's almost certainly a wolf between the four votes that I had on me, I highly doubt there were 2, and there's a very slim possibility that there's 0.

                      Between J-reper, Xikelda, Choofangel and FunnyHalogen, I read FunnyHalogen and Xikelda as pretty town overall, so I'm looking at one between the other two today, with a lean on J-reper and an admittance that my early read might've been wrong. He's had his sights set on me for very little since the beginning of the game and I've only been getting wolfier in his eyes; meaning I can't do anything to placate him. Wolfy imo. Similar to V's read on me, in my opinion, but V wasn't voting me so I'll leave him out.

                      The reason I'm looking at it being J-reper over Choofangel is almost entirely because of Choof's behavior. I think that if he's posting as a wolf, he's doing a good job of not letting the game influence his thinking too much.

                      Mainly, I get what Pocky's vote was, and I get what Kayla's vote was, but the other two have hardly explained their problem with me in any detail. I'd like to see that changed
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #461
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        I like how you pick apart his reads but don't include any explanations. Very helpful. Thanks.
                        bitch I ain't done posting
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #462
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          post den bitch

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #463
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            sorry I meant that in a loving way; that looks ruder than I intended
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #464
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              <3

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #465
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by choof
                                bottompaged

                                Comment

                                Working...