jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #436
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    I was kind of hoping someone woulda insta

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • pokelda
      ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2006
      • 3878

      #437
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      What an overtly wolfy thing to say. You must be a human.

      Comment

      • Toxophilis
        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        • Dec 2006
        • 501

        #438
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        I was kind of hoping someone woulda insta
        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #439
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #440
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            well no one is pushing anything strongly, I want to lynch within the 3 groups I feel will be best information wise. I don't care if we kill a human today, it could very easily happen. unfortunate, but then we have some better info to work with and tomorrow won't be so AIDSy. the only reason to unvote is because neither of them are here to claim and we still have 24 hours.

            regardless, I don't see a particularly good reason to save them, disagree with wagon picking up steam fast indicating humanity in this case.

            but yes, of course they could be human

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Sky Kitten
              meowmix
              Community Manager
              Profile Moderator
              Global Moderator
              • Aug 2007
              • 1089

              #441
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              I'll give my thoughts tomorrow morning.


              FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #442
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                okay what even is this gif lmao
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #443
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  It's me irl

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #444
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    i'm afraid for your face if you keep that up your jaw's gonna fall off
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #445
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      Really I'm just trying to hang on to the roller coaster right now and I don't really know what I'm doing but.... here we go.

                      I just feel like j-rodd is trying a bit too hard to say that he's clear as a villager. But this could be such a misread because I'm a dumbass noob that doesn't even know what the utter fuck this game is, and I'm not really sure if he plays like this normally so it could be normal, I'm not really sure.
                      Originally posted by Toxophilis
                      what i've said already is all i have right now, j-rodd and blind were forcing the whole 'im towny believe me!' thing on ppl at the beginning and that made me suspicious but now im not even sure, everyone else i can't really read since i have no idea how they would normally type outside of TWG

                      maybe i'm just bad at playing
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #446
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        I was kind of hoping someone woulda insta
                        my partner was asking if he should and i was like "what there's an insta what the fuck?"

                        i agree tsf is pretty a-grade wolf so far but i just didnt wanna see it end like that

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #447
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          i would probably lynch out of sky kitten/charu, sunfan/samurai, or pocky/xiz but i don't like feeling that level of okay with three different lynches spells mislynch to me i'd prefer to feel great about one

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #448
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            hey guys I just woke up
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #449
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              you almost died what you gotta say

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #450
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                What did you get out of it?
                                a reaction from funny which is what I've been reading her on effectively since December of last year
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...