jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #421
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    pocky are you talking to your partner?

    xiz was viewing the thread and sees that your guys' vote is still on samurai/sunfan who are 1 away from an insta, yet he claimed he wanted charu and sky kitten dead? bit of inconsistency there, I think lynching out of the 3 is a very good start for today
    Pockey and I talked about me smearing jelly on pockeys belly, and that's about it lol.

    I wanna vote as a team, so if pocky agrees with me from what I stated above, he can.

    What'cha think pockey?

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #422
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Hey can someone take a vote off sunfan wolves can literally hammer them any time they want if they are not a wolf and the name of this game is we have 3 strikes and we're out

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #423
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        i doubt it will happen but k
        unvote

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #424
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Yeah i don't trust the sunfan lynch. Yeah he's been wolfy sure but I don't trust the rate at which consensus developed

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #425
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Xiz
            i doubt it will happen but k
            unvote
            Wolfy thing to say

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #426
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              pocky plz go to quicktopic ty

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #427
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                fine I was waiting to see what xiz and pocky were gonna do in this situation because I feel sketchiness but unvote

                it was so exhilarating living on the edge

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #428
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Hey can someone take a vote off sunfan wolves can literally hammer them any time they want
                  I don't know if a wolf would do that though. It would raise a lot of suspicion and negative attention :P

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #429
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Yeah i don't trust the sunfan lynch. Yeah he's been wolfy sure but I don't trust the rate at which consensus developed
                    ninja posts, but this kind of isn't really a good point in a game of this size when there are only 2 wolves

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #430
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Oh yeah quicktopics. Those things exist. I'm going to go check mine. lmao.

                      I don't feel too well on the sunsam lynch myself, I'd like to see more unfold.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #431
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                        I don't know if a wolf would do that though. It would raise a lot of suspicion and negative attention :P
                        Good point but we have 9 semi new players so having a vote at insta and leaving it there is a huge chance of accidental mislynch

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #432
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          ahh i see o:

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #433
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            oooooh twgdramas

                            Originally posted by Toxophilis
                            i guess i have some weird feeling about funnygurl since shes acting really excited to play but maybe thats how she always plays??? nobody else seems to be at that level of enthusiasm so im wondering
                            yeah j-rodd nailed it

                            also this is an in thread talk game and i love those!!!
                            whenever those are around i either can't sign up/spend much time on the game or i die off really early!
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • pokelda
                              ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 3878

                              #434
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Hey can someone take a vote off sunfan wolves can literally hammer them any time they want if they are not a wolf and the name of this game is we have 3 strikes and we're out
                              If someone instalynched the two at this point wouldn't that out them as a wolf? I highly doubt the wolves would do something like that this early, much less humans.

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #435
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                What if a new player made a mistake?????? Or what if new wolf was coached to make a mistake????? You would not get a lockdown wolf out of the deal every time and it's generally a stupid risk to run when you still have time left which is why two people were forced to oblige me on moving votes

                                Comment

                                Working...