jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #406
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    you didn't really reach any conclusions
    and by that I mean he did the same thing as earlier, straight up commentary mode. expecting someone to bold my name and then vote? what is your conclusion from that, it just seems so unnecessary and weird to me

    dare I even say....wolfy

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #407
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      you didn't really reach any conclusions
      I'm more focused on getting him to make pure independent reads right now he's the only villager I can trust and I need that feedback I'm pretty proud of him for that post tho

      Comment

      • Toxophilis
        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        • Dec 2006
        • 501

        #408
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
        really want to hear some constructive information from:

        - Toxophilis
        what i've said already is all i have right now, j-rodd and blind were forcing the whole 'im towny believe me!' thing on ppl at the beginning and that made me suspicious but now im not even sure, everyone else i can't really read since i have no idea how they would normally type outside of TWG

        maybe i'm just bad at playing
        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #409
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          I'm more focused on getting him to make pure independent reads right now he's the only villager I can trust and I need that feedback I'm pretty proud of him for that post tho
          wow ur such a sweetheart

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #410
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Toxophilis
            what i've said already is all i have right now, j-rodd and blind were forcing the whole 'im towny believe me!' thing on ppl at the beginning and that made me suspicious but now im not even sure, everyone else i can't really read since i have no idea how they would normally type outside of TWG

            maybe i'm just bad at playing
            refer to my undertitle

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #411
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Get loud like REALLY loud
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #412
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                sorameemy vote was a joke

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #413
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  i guess i have some weird feeling about funnygurl since shes acting really excited to play but maybe thats how she always plays??? nobody else seems to be at that level of enthusiasm so im wondering
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • Toxophilis
                    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 501

                    #414
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    sweet i got post 413 happy homestuck everybody
                    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #415
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Toxophilis
                      i guess i have some weird feeling about funnygurl since shes acting really excited to play but maybe thats how she always plays??? nobody else seems to be at that level of enthusiasm so im wondering
                      because she's pure about it. this is her villager game

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #416
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        pocky are you talking to your partner?

                        xiz was viewing the thread and sees that your guys' vote is still on samurai/sunfan who are 1 away from an insta, yet he claimed he wanted charu and sky kitten dead? bit of inconsistency there, I think lynching out of the 3 is a very good start for today

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #417
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          I'm more focused on getting him to make pure independent reads right now he's the only villager I can trust and I need that feedback I'm pretty proud of him for that post tho
                          s-s-s-s-s-senpai!!

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #418
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            When were we one away from insta??

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #419
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              we still are

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #420
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Whoops missed one and generally messed up lets try this again:

                                Correct and Current Vote Chart!

                                Remember 5 votes triggers and instalynch.


                                (4) - Samurai7694 and Thesunfan: Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123, Pokelda and Xiz, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555, Choof and Psychoangel691
                                (2) - Pokelda and Xiz: Samurai7694 and Thesunfan, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21
                                (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne
                                (1) - Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123: Toxophilis and Gradiant
                                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-12-2014, 07:14 PM.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...