jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #376
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    sorry tox I just looked it up to see ur gradiant's partner, not forgetting you! you've been kind of neutral imo but I just put yall in there because of my reading for gradiant. stay strong!!!

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Toxophilis
      ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      • Dec 2006
      • 501

      #377
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      yeah i've not been mentioned/noticed much at all since i haven't contributed a lot, its all good
      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
      My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #378
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        dropping a vote for thesunfan & samurai7694 for now. I'm not satisfied with TSF's responses and samurai part of that hydra, so meh.

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #379
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          samurai is* part of that hydra

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #380
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Don't really like this post by samurai very much. Sounds like a first time Wolf trying to be defensive and not fabricating any opinions.

            Xiz, practically your entire list was Town reads! That aside, I felt it was rather Human of you to post anyway.

            I disagree with Charu being suspicious; as a Wolf, what does he have to gain by calling out Vendetta21 with so much vigor? Even with Charu being Charu with his antics, he wouldn't want too much of the spotlight on him on Day 1.


            Agree with Xiz that new Players need to step up a bit more! If you aren't already, you should be speaking with your Partner frequently, discussing opinions and suspicions about Players.
            I've also noticed that there haven't been any serious votes made by any of the newbies (to my knowledge, at least). Don't be afraid to vote if you have a gut feeling or slight suspicion! Us veterans are in the same boat as you as far as Day 1 is concerned.


            CarrotCake, I'm going to hold off on voting and let you make the decision for yourself!!! Naturally, we can discuss the game once you're online again to make an informed decision.

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #381
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Halogen is super cool.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #382
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                thesunfan and samurai, :thumb:

                we can add pressure here too, would loooove to see a votecount

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #383
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  oh SNAP

                  DID YOU SEE THAT THESUNURAI7694????

                  THAT'S CALLED VOTES
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Toxophilis
                    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 501

                    #384
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    thesunfan and samurai, :thumb:

                    we can add pressure here too, would loooove to see a votecount
                    not sure if i counted right but those two might be at four votes now, xiz/pocky being not far behind
                    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #385
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Vote Chart!

                      Remember 5 votes triggers and instalynch.


                      (3) - Samurai7694 and Thesunfan: Blindreper1179 and J-rodd12, Pokelda and Xiz, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555
                      2 - Pokelda and Xiz: Samurai7694 and Thesunfan, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21
                      1 - CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne: Toxophilis and Gradiant
                      1 - Choof and Psychoangel691: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne
                      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-12-2014, 06:33 PM.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #386
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Missed this one

                        Originally posted by choof
                        I screwed up a score on vegetable soup the other day so I'll put a pressure vote on samurai7694/thesunfan, sry br0s
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #387
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by choof
                          soramini
                          I'm counting this one. If you want to change it please do.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #388
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            That was after sora was replaced so I had assumed it was a joke
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #389
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              I actually don't mind these wagons too much

                              charu what do you have to say? also you haven't voted at all for any reason. why?

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #390
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                samurai7694/thesunfan
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...