jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #361
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Yo xiz, your read on me is lame. Everything in that description was worthwhile, so you are inferring that reasoning for votes is fluff.

    I do agree with you on choof and psycho though.

    Charu always questions shit like that so id rather not vote for him because of that and you going completely gungho with it is off to me.
    Also disagree with the blindrodd/vflash situation as it seemed unecessary. The play might be good at a different point in the game but seems fishy when it happened. People saying it was a bad play because it could draw out the newbie player of seer hydra, but what if that was the point? The flip of one of those two pairs would confirm the role of the other though i think, but neither pair is very green to me.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #362
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      CarrotCake94 will be replacing Soramimi
      hi! hope you don't get killed off so early this time have fun!!!!!!!

      also unvote
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #363
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by blindreper1179

        Newbs are doing pretty well (I'm trying to step my game up as well), but more search posts and less bullshit(choof) from everybody would be cool.
        never

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #364
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          You never let me down choof. <3
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Toxophilis
            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            • Dec 2006
            • 501

            #365
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            soramimi couldnt handle da pressure
            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #366
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              soramini

              Comment

              • CarrotCake94
                ~Cuddable Wagon~
                • May 2009
                • 279

                #367
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Hello jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! I look forward to playing with everyone. XD

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                hi! hope you don't get killed off so early this time have fun!!!!!!!
                ^w^ Thank you!
                Wagon~Wagon~Wagon

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  it was obvious V wasn't real is my point on Charu
                  or at least it should've been to him
                  No fucking shit it wasn't legit, my problem is with the purpose behind saying such a remark.

                  Say what you will, Day 1 stuff is mostly BSing, but I'm not going to ignore stuff like that just because it's Day 1. Halogen explained it rather nicely, so I really don't understand why you think I think V was actually outing himself as a seer.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    I thought muffins weren't supposed to be salty

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      on a scale of one to pretzel, charu you salty as hell, son

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Nah, I'm just kindly responding to sunfan with his remark.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          I'm really not a fan of V's joke seer claim. Being that this is a game with new people what says the new player that is the seer wouldn't counterclaim and expose themselves doing that? Just seems like something risky to do if you're town.

                          Plus "lynch all liars" right?
                          i'm really hoping a new player would have the common sense (even if being a complete noob) to not do such a thing. people arguing about this aren't giving any credit to people not being retarded.

                          also he didn't hard claim so technically he wasn't lying. plus we villager so his seer claim is right, twas a good play

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                            so, because Charu makes an inquiry about why V's fake claim is strange, you're going to get on his case?

                            the discussion was because a fake claim was made: Charu did absolutely nothing to out anyone because the point of the discussion was that V made a seer(/cop) claim -- Charu questioned what had happened and Vendetta almost immediately rescinds his claim. The discussion concludes after j-rodd's explanation about cover after I inquire about it, and nothing more. A seer wouldn't have been outed by Charu with discussion, a seer would have been outed as a counter-response to V's false claim (granted, within that really short window).

                            also, what you're talking about and what Charu was doing are hardly correlative -- Charu responded to the person who made the fake claim, which is a pretty reasonable thing to do; there was no actual discussion about a seer/cop after the cover, so there's really no sort of risk to out anyone when the discussion subsides.
                            this is a good post imo. again I think counterclaiming happens here like 1% of the time if someone really lacks common sense. not confident in sunfan's alignment, have a slight wolf tone read for their team but i'd have to reread his posts to see if it's really based on anything

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              am I just blind, i'm trying to find a votecount and can't. has there even been one? jesus manti get a fkn votecount up asap plz

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                here are some town reads

                                Watch both wolves be in here because it's fun to be wrong

                                LOCK CLEAR --> skeptical face
                                j-rodd and blind
                                funny and halogen
                                funny has been super pure, AJ makes great points. I like their logic and I made a good mason choice
                                gradiant and whoever his partner is (really only putting them here because I feel gradiant is so disconnected and is being controversial for the sake of it. plus his slight defensive response to xiz's read is similar to how I respond as a villager
                                Vendetta and danceflashrevo - maybe a wildcard, still not a fan of V dropping seer cover so early but he hasn't been malicious at all and I feel he attacks more as a wolf. I realize this is thin and easily exploitable but theyre not on my radar day 1

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...