jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #346
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    it was obvious V wasn't real is my point on Charu
    or at least it should've been to him
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #347
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      well, it wasn't a joke vote, that's me being awake for 24+ hours talking
      I got what I needed out of the vote so it wasn't being useful after that point
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #348
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        well, it wasn't a joke vote, that's me being awake for 24+ hours talking
        I got what I needed out of the vote so it wasn't being useful after that point
        What did you get out of it?
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • Toxophilis
          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          • Dec 2006
          • 501

          #349
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
          Current suspicion is on Gradiant and Toxophilis.
          s-senpai noticed me

          i will try to post more but i'm not that good at spontaneous conversation, day 2 should be more interesting im sure i'll post more as the game goes on
          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

          Comment

          • samurai7694
            바보
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2008
            • 4640

            #350
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            Hi Luis!

            You should post some thoughts n such
            ok I'll bite. Here's my current thoughts: Almost every post I've read up to this point sounds suspicious to me, whether it be a "joke post", an intentional hint of some sort, or misleading words to force a vote on a particular hydra. Since this is all new to me and because I'm very unfamiliar with casual posts from half of the users in this current game, I'm really unsure about which hydra to vote for as of right now. I might just have to agree on which pair thesunfan votes for. I'll try to post more, though. The idea of the game and all is interesting enough for me to maybe want to play it more times in the future.

            I'll be gone for several hours to see a movie and back maybe near deadline but I can still use my phone to read the thread and maybe post a few more times.

            ...

            In a nutshell - help! help! I' newb! eberry1's post cumfoose me ! idk who vote 4? ok, eenie meenie mineii mom random.org

            Comment

            • Toxophilis
              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              • Dec 2006
              • 501

              #351
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              day ends wednesday night so dw
              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

              Comment

              • samurai7694
                바보
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2008
                • 4640

                #352
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                oh I thought it ends tonight, shows how much I can read. hi doggy how is your sex life?

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #353
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by samurai7694
                  The idea of the game and all is interesting enough for me to maybe want to play it more times in the future.
                  can you please play this game more times in the future
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • samurai7694
                    바보
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4640

                    #354
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    I can and I might! Also, I just remembered the song Bubble Bobble Hillbilly Rodeo on FFR and now I can't stop laughing.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #355
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Okay, so I am now caught up. Inside the spoilers below are individual thoughts on quotes on said players.

                      Also hey vets, this is a newbie game isn't it? Let them speak up, like 80% of the posts have been vet posts. I'm not whore posting because I want pocky to think for himself^^ Also pocky plz use the quicktopic chat ty im alone in here. Look at your PM manti sent you, its in there.



                      Jrodd:

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      Also samurai did view and didn't post, little bit nervous rolling wolf for ur first game?
                      Towny. However, I think samurai was just intimidated regardless of alignment.

                      There are a lot of quotes I could quote but I'm not going to. People took your seer thing out of proportion. Promoting activity and trying to keep it moving. I'll look at you D2 - D3 but not today.


                      Thesunfan

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      forced emotion i found a wolf guys
                      very light towny, regardless of it being a sarcastic post

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      why do you always point out people softing roles? I told you during like 104 that it was a bad idea and you still keep doing it rofl
                      Towny. I think you don't like charu. If so I like you.

                      I'm not worried about you this game so far, I'll look more at you tomorrow.


                      Funnygurl

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Funnygirl broke her gif combo is this a sign that she is struggling to stay in character?
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      yes
                      Towny lol.

                      Not worried about her.


                      Gradiant

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      I thought the reason was obvious, sorry. Theres 3 days which is quite a bit of time considering theres not a whole lot of info behind votes first day phase. So we got blind who made one post yesterday saying wooooo or some shit and now is trying to compell everyone to post because not doing so is wolfy, even though hes doing exactly the same thing. And then saying he wasnt going to place a vote since he didnt ask you what to do yet. You have a high post count, though its mostly shitposts, so you are somewhat available...idk. it looks to me bes a wolf and doesnt know what to do so hes waiting to be told what to do so he doesnt mess up. In the meantime though, posting that people need to talk so he looks town.
                      Second, you are not oozing green or whatever you said, and you are not lockclear, get over yourself.
                      Fluff post. Could have been said shorter, no reason for the long backstory of how civilization was created. Very wolfy.

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Because i thought it was a joke. Its the point that jrodd is using it to say lockclear green thats bugging me.
                      Towny, stepping in and helping.

                      I'm fine with killing you, I rather not right now in comparison to charu/sky but if votes stack on i'll jump on.


                      Choof

                      Originally posted by choof
                      I joined because tox said she'd beat me up
                      Call me crazy but I read this as towny haha

                      Originally posted by choof
                      I was asking someone general questions about how TWG/Mafia works and was told that during the first day phase, I was free to shit post because no one knows anything so I've been shit posting

                      if I have the green light to shitpost, fucen everyone on ffr knows I will shitpost
                      Honesty post. Town.

                      Killing choof is one of the worst choices you guys can do.


                      Charu

                      Originally posted by Charu (In relation to jrodd softing seer)
                      This has been bugging me for hours now. Why has no one else even mention this post (except for j-rodd?)
                      You play better then this. Wolfy.

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      How about we all pretend then?

                      Okay, I understand the play, but it sounds like you have the risk of getting a reaction from the real seer and potentially blowing their cover.
                      Like really, the main thing that bugged me was that it looked like a blatant attempt to have the real seer just go "WTF DUUUUUUDE".
                      Kinda neutral. You "think" he is role fishing, but he is not. Don't worry about it.


                      I'll give you 'till the end of the day to redeem yourself, but you might die d1 again lol. Sorry haha.


                      Halogen


                      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                      I'll at least say that I'm definitely not a fan for that seer cover. There isn't a lot of room for error with only six townies and a single seer. If you cause a seer to claim their actual role while falsifying your own, you run the risk of crippling the rest of the townies. Also...

                      ...blahblahblahblah stuff that doesn't matter.....

                      ...Also, while I'm not a fan of j-rodd consistently claiming that he's lock/clear the whole time - at the same time, it seems done so frequently that it almost feels like bait for an aggressive tunnel. Either super green, or a really well played meta-game for a red.
                      Towny. First part was kinda fluff, but for a newbie game I get it. Second part is a genuine thought. I like it.


                      There was other stuff I could have quoted, but you get the point from what I said above. I'm not worried about you.


                      Danceflash


                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      villa... bro? is that twg lingo for wolf?
                      Neutral, but i'm making a note that danceflash is derp so far.

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      i wasn't posting because i was being noob and didn't realize that there was a separate thread for the actual game '-_-
                      Oh my god dance I love you <3


                      Vendetta

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      kk im gonna hit xiz and pocky with a vote for having only made jokes or asked questions so far while having a solid number of posts and the thread being like 230 posts long what im saying WHAT IM SAYING is you two are white noise posters

                      feel the same way about psycho and choof but i want to rustle pocky's jimmies
                      You are forgetting (at this point in the game) Sky kitten... samurai... danceflashvero YOUR OWN PARTNER... but its k big boy is trying to make plays :P


                      I like the whole V / jrodd thing, so I rather not kill him. Day 3 I'll look into it if we suck this game lol


                      Toxophilis:

                      Originally posted by Toxophilis
                      right meow
                      This was directed at me lol

                      Nothing you said otherwise was noteworthy, so meh.


                      Charles:

                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      blahblahblah....

                      ...Halogen's post regarding the Seer soft claim strategy also seems Human to me. Also, his joke post here; a friend of mine on another forum compiled a statistic on whether Humans or Wolves were more likely to joke claim Wolf and Humans tended to do so significantly more than Wolves. Granted, the sample size was rather small and the forum being a different population would imply the result be different here, but good enough for Day 1 for me. His post of concern regarding the Seer is primarily why I feel he's Human anyway.

                      danceflash is the cutest TWGer ever and I would have figured Vendetta21 might have been more clear about posting in the thread if he were Wolf. Leaning Human.

                      Vendetta21 mentioned this and I agree with his reasoning; choof's post here reflecting his confusion about 15 pages into the game seems Human to me.


                      Current suspicion is on Gradiant and Toxophilis. His blind suspicion seems artificial to me. He explained his reasoning here, but I don't see why he would be compelled to make a vote in that case.
                      That awkward moment when your reads on all these guys are almost the same as mine. (so far, still got 8 pages to go) Fuck. In b4 you all call this sheeping and I die.


                      Psychoangel:

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      Have people really still not noticed that I'm not really all that active day 1? We were also out all day yesterday then had to go to orientation for a new job.

                      Then being that this is a jTWG I'd like to give Choof the chance to get out there more.

                      I've missed most of what's gone on so far so I need to read back but last I saw it was jut a lot of the normal day 1 stuff.
                      Super town. Like, she is not the lynch today. I'm locking her green. She is playing the same game as I am. I'm purposely staying a lot less active (even though its fucking killing me) so that I can let my partner shine. I'm here to help him, not control the thread.


                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      ...I'm really not sure what to make of certain people defending one another this early in the game...
                      Same. I'm probably gonna end up lynching a pair because of one person instead of both... I dunno I might not...


                      Samurai:

                      Originally posted by samurai7694
                      ok I'll bite. Here's my current thoughts: Almost every post I've read up to this point sounds suspicious to me, whether it be a "joke post", an intentional hint of some sort, or misleading words to force a vote on a particular hydra. Since this is all new to me and because I'm very unfamiliar with casual posts from half of the users in this current game, I'm really unsure about which hydra to vote for as of right now...
                      Don't be afraid to vote, even if you are not confident on it at all. Your vote is your power.

                      I'm not worried about Samurai either. He's towny in my book.


                      People who I didn't mention are neutral to me, and had nothing noteworthy to talk about.

                      tl;dr

                      - We should kill Charu and Sky Kitten.
                      - We are not killing V and dance today.
                      - We are not killing Choof and Psyco.
                      - I'm sitting back hoping more newbies will post. Vets plz don't whore the thread.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #356
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Everyone is jumping on sun's case about jumping on charu's case. Seems counterproductive amiright?

                        What if V's seer claim/fake claim is a claim/fake claim of a real claim, actually being seer? That is an option, yes? I'll see what he has to keep saying in this day.

                        I personally don't like what charu did either, not just "clinging" to sun or w/e someone said earlier. Claims like that go unnoticed many a times to people, and that could be a good thing, though sometimes its bad, like tgb game sun, ced, and I played. DX (I suck)

                        Newbs are doing pretty well (I'm trying to step my game up as well), but more search posts and less bullshit(choof) from everybody would be cool. But day 1 so can't really ask much.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #357
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          but more search posts and less bullshit(choof) from everybody would be cool.
                          yeah i've been bs posting too sorry about that (kinda why my post count is so high as you can see i haven't even provided actual reads yet it's just been bs and prodding other players)

                          it's like that one game where drizzle and i were going after each other: if one person starts joking around i'll chime in rofl
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #358
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Public Service Announcement:


                            One of our newbies needs a replacement!
                            Have a freind who didn't get a chance to sign up and wanted to? Tell them to PM me so I can get them in this game!
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Sky Kitten
                              meowmix
                              Community Manager
                              Profile Moderator
                              Global Moderator
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1089

                              #359
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              In the same boat as Luis. Being new to the game and all. It's just so intense where every pair is suspicious and you're just not sure how to react and everything. >_> Currently don't have any thoughts, so I trust Charu's judgment and all. I'm sure I'll get used to the game as time goes on.


                              FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #360
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                CarrotCake94 will be replacing Soramimi

                                please welcome her.
                                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-12-2014, 03:19 PM.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...