jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • samurai7694
    바보
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2008
    • 4640

    #286
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    hi AJ

    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #287
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Yeah, new Players should post more! It's okay to have a weak suspicion or opinion and not be confident about it, but that's usually how Day 1's work. One of my concerns about the Hydra game was that veterans would dominate more and new Players wouldn't participate as much, so don't make that a reality!!!

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #288
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        hey samurai you know sunfan's alignment right? mind telling me what it is
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • samurai7694
          바보
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2008
          • 4640

          #289
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Was that last part a statement or a question? Are YOU a statement or a question? Am I a sentence? Why is the sky so blue tonight? Are you a feminist?

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #290
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by samurai7694
            Was that last part a statement or a question? Are YOU a statement or a question? Am I a sentence? Why is the sky so blue tonight? Are you a feminist?
            location: yes, USA
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • samurai7694
              바보
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2008
              • 4640

              #291
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Did you just diss yourself? Clearly you must be a.....sheep

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #292
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Hey tc_halogen your opinion shift on jrodd doesn't quite make sense to me but I think that's because you really didn't make it clear? Or maybe I misunderstood your original opinion on jrodd? Thx

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by samurai7694
                  Did you just diss yourself? Clearly you must be a.....sheep
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Hey tc_halogen your opinion shift on jrodd doesn't quite make sense to me but I think that's because you really didn't make it clear? Or maybe I misunderstood your original opinion on jrodd? Thx
                    I actually mentioned a bit earlier in the thread that I thought j-rodd's posting implicated a green read earlier (see here and here); I perceived his constant mention of being completely cleared as a villager a bait of sorts to attract some sort of tunneling -- if he gets tunneled and flips green, obviously the one who pushed in that case is really suspicious.

                    I have problems believing that a wolf is going to try so hard to put attention on themselves in a situation where there are only two wolves (and moreso when there's no wolves with special abilities), which is why I mentioned that it was either a really solid green, or a wolf playing a sick meta-game.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Those bottom sheep are kinda close together FG.....
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        oops i didn't realize that welp
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                          Vendetta21 mentioned this and I agree with his reasoning; choof's post here reflecting his confusion about 15 pages into the game seems Human to me.
                          been working all weekend and yesterday I got crunk a dunk so I haven't had time to shitpost/read rules/play stepmania

                          are we human
                          or are we dancer

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            i'm hungover as fuck, welp

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Hungover I'm as welp, fuck
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                not enough comic sans

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...