jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1786
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Hard claim seer gradiant and tox are the wolves

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1787
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      1/2 ok i'll deal gg everyone
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1788
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        i don't think the team is gradiant/tox and xiz/pocky together.

        #babysteps
        It was exactly them. Don't try to deduce stuff when drunk and on no sleep

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1789
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Gg, nice try wolves but next time maybe kill the obvious seer lol

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #1790
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            Hard claim seer gradiant and tox are the wolves
            well that's simple enough

            Gradiant & Tox

            if j-rodd fakes this and grad/tox flip green or counterclaim seer, j-rodd is likely the wolf, we lynch and end there

            if tox/grad are wolf, game ends

            if j-rodd for whatever reason does this and tox+grad flip green and j flips green as well, I'm going to shit on his lawn

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1791
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
              well that's simple enough

              Gradiant & Tox

              if j-rodd fakes this and grad/tox flip green or counterclaim seer, j-rodd is likely the wolf, we lynch and end there

              if tox/grad are wolf, game ends

              if j-rodd for whatever reason does this and tox+grad flip green and j flips green as well, I'm going to shit on his lawn
              Lmao while although my parents wouldn't appreciate shit on the lawn, it's safe for another day :P

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #1792
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                k tox/gradiant
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1793
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Yay gg, bed time for me, go village night night

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1794
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    I'm goddam trying to watch a movie

                    FFS at least let the newbies place the winning votes >(
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #1795
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      I'm goddam trying to watch a movie

                      FFS at least let the newbies place the winning votes >(
                      HEY I PLACED ONE OF THE VOTES YAY

                      yay

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1796
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Lol

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1797
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Day 3 has ended


                          I-I-I-INSTA LYNCH!
                          (3) - Gradiant and Toxophilis: Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123, Choof and Psychoangel691, Funnygurl555 and TC_Halogen

                          No vote due to insta: A bunch of sleeping Hydras


                          You have chosen to lynch the Toxiant Hydra! As they die a token falls out of one of their mouths:


                          It says: Long live team Hydra!




                          The pair was a Wolf Hydra
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #1798
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            gg


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Toxophilis
                              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 501

                              #1799
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              i had my vote firmly placed on jrodd until the last 2 hours GOD DAMN IT GRADIENT AND UR WAYS
                              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1800
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                yay
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...