jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #256
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Your right, you didn't vote for me. My bad.
    You did say I was wolfy because I voted for you, that's what I was thinking of.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #257
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Why do you point out every (soft) blue claim that comes on the table?
      Nice agreement post.

      Psst, try thinking for yourself!!!!!!!



      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #258
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        I agree that it was weird that he jumped on that, but that's kinda what he does?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #259
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          yeahg you got to start setting the exampkle then

          kk im gonna hit xiz and pocky with a vote for having only made jokes or asked questions so far while having a solid number of posts and the thread being like 230 posts long what im saying WHAT IM SAYING is you two are white noise posters

          feel the same way about psycho and choof but i want to rustle pocky's jimmies
          I was asking someone general questions about how TWG/Mafia works and was told that during the first day phase, I was free to shit post because no one knows anything so I've been shit posting

          if I have the green light to shitpost, fucen everyone on ffr knows I will shitpost

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #260
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            and by general questions, I mean "how the fuck does this work"

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #261
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              so like
              there have been hardly any votes, to the new players, you're allowed to change your vote as you see fit. No reason to not really vote; would give us something to go off of.

              Xiz and Pocky until they say something worthwhile (so I'm probably not gonna move my vote I think)
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #262
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by choof
                and by general questions, I mean "how the fuck does this work"
                Giving you a villager lean for this post and the one before this seems like a clarification I don't think a new wolf would be making at this point

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Retreading the thread I actually have a skepticism towards jrodd he's got a smarmy co-worker vibe but I can't decide if that's because of the new players

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    I guess I'm being way nicer so far too disregard that is a null tell

                    But being smarmy can sometimes be an effective way to get people to like you and thus make you less likely to be voted so that's why I cared in the first place

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Giving you a villager lean for this post and the one before this seems like a clarification I don't think a new wolf would be making at this point
                      well, this is the first game I've played so idk what to do
                      I was told this would allow me to yell at people

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        I was just told that I'm not yelling enough so AYO AJ YOU SMELL LIKE A PILE OF SHIT

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          well not a pile of shit, youre a great person i love u man pls dont hate me ;~l

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            ;~;

                            Comment

                            • pokelda
                              ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 3878

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              so like
                              there have been hardly any votes, to the new players, you're allowed to change your vote as you see fit. No reason to not really vote; would give us something to go off of.

                              Xiz and Pocky until they say something worthwhile (so I'm probably not gonna move my vote I think)
                              here's something worthwhile: U SUK!

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by choof
                                I was just told that I'm not yelling enough so AYO AJ YOU SMELL LIKE A PILE OF SHIT
                                what did you say about my hydra buddy

                                YOU WANNA FITE, BRO?

                                HUH?
                                WANNA GO RIGHT NOW?
                                I CAN GO
                                RIGHT
                                NOW
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...