jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #211
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #212
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Yeah, his post wasn't a soft-claim, but I stand by the fact that you make a scene out of every single time someone maybe hints at being a role and its not good town play imo.
      And not talking about it makes me think that's a bad move too. Yes, everyone, lets ignore what everyone says regarding roles because you know, they didn't mean anything about talking about roles at all, oh no siree. They just said it because, HAHA, IT'S DAY ONE.

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I know I'm being weird I just wish Charu had an off-button sometimes
      Snivy's don't have off buttons, sorry.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #213
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        >=(
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #214
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          ^ in response to stepmanias
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #215
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            ^ in response to stepmanias
            that was my response too, should have AAA'd >=(

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #216
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Feel bad for xiz and psycho choof and Pocky gonna give you two away so fast

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #217
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Rule 1: if you are a human just post

                JUST POST

                JUST POST

                Comment

                • Sky Kitten
                  meowmix
                  Community Manager
                  Profile Moderator
                  Global Moderator
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 1089

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  if you think this is intense, then wait for the end of this phase >=))

                  do you have any thoughts on particular players or any events that just happened?
                  I'm looking forward to more intensity.

                  To answer your other question: >


                  FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                    I'm looking forward to more intensity.

                    To answer your other question: >
                    Yay!

                    and =(
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • pokelda
                      ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 3878

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Fuck I know I tried really hard haha
                      I'm just gonna post match Pocky. I think i'm +2 on him now.
                      (pocky talk more plz ty)


                      Anyway I like jrodd. That's all so far lmfao. This paring thing is throwing me off. Oops.
                      actually im +2 on you now heh.

                      Comment

                      • pokelda
                        ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 3878

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        though having the number of posts for vet players be limited to however many newbies posted seems like a good idea to get new people to stay active

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          i don't even think you understand how difficult that would be for someone like me

                          i mean i just don't SHUT UP I MEAN LOOK AT ME HOW MANY POSTS DO I HAVE NOW
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            hey reese
                            post something
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              p-p-p-p-posted!! > <

                              also funny you almost have 666 posts :s its spooky scary hopefully halloween doesn't fall on friday the thirteenth

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • pokelda
                                ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 3878

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                i don't even think you understand how difficult that would be for someone like me

                                i mean i just don't SHUT UP I MEAN LOOK AT ME HOW MANY POSTS DO I HAVE NOW
                                what a tryhard

                                Comment

                                Working...