jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #676
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Hi funny how are you?

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #677
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      I was really hoping to see what xiz has to say because he's also one of the suspected wolves but I can't really see anything with my first game eyes :P

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #678
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Nothing confusing about my post. Charu is bringing up points strengthenig my view. You have me as green and are attacking charu. Just saying i believe going for charu is a bad idea.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #679
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
          I was really hoping to see what xiz has to say because he's also one of the suspected wolves
          he'll be back soon enough i'd like to see what he has to say too

          but I can't really see anything with my first game eyes :P
          this game's purpose is to help you be able to see things 8)

          alright then, what do you make of the exchange between j-rodd and charu earlier? it could be as simple as, "that was annoying to read too many letters." any commentary will do!
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #680
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            ermahgerd you have shades too haha YES
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #681
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Nothing confusing about my post. Charu is bringing up points strengthenig my view. You have me as green and are attacking charu. Just saying i believe going for charu is a bad idea.
              having someone as green =/= agree with them about everything

              also for someone who attacked xiz for bad reasoning on yourself (the post you made that me give you a villa lean), you stick with this awful reasoning that is not wolfy at all. ironic

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #682
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                if we get lynched sorry blind, i've never posted this much or this purely as a wolf but hey people gonna hate and want someone trying to solve the game and captain the village dead day 1.....makes sense

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #683
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  I feel the same way j. I don't think they both are wolves, but thought I'd address the scenario. I think one may be wolf, but who is what I don't feel yet. I wanna say Charu because you do and I know you're green, which makes a more concrete interrogation in my eyes. Gradiant however, all I've personally remember from his posts are he doesn't like us because we lock cleared green. I know fake claims are a thing, but being annoying with it? Does that sound wolfy really? We wouldn't be so obnoxious about it bringing attention to ourselves if we were fake claiming townie as a wolf.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #684
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    If we get lynched, they're dumb. Green people green!
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #685
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      having someone as green =/= agree with them about everything
                      Repeating this doesnt mean shit since im pointing out not that you arent agreeing with me, but that you are inconsistent in who you are attacking since me and charu share the same idea it seems and have both brought up different things. Doesnt make sense.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #686
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I feel the same way j. I don't think they both are wolves, but thought I'd address the scenario. I think one may be wolf, but who is what I don't feel yet. I wanna say Charu because you do and I know you're green, which makes a more concrete interrogation in my eyes. Gradiant however, all I've personally remember from his posts are he doesn't like us because we lock cleared green. I know fake claims are a thing, but being annoying with it? Does that sound wolfy really? We wouldn't be so obnoxious about it bringing attention to ourselves if we were fake claiming townie as a wolf.
                        charu's case is pretty terrible and i made it clear how he formed it in a wolfy way. of course he can be a villager tunnelling, but im saying he's >rand wolf.

                        ive thinly cleared gradiant based on like one post or something but he seems to dislike me and mad at my playstyle. feels like an actual tunnel compared to charu. plus tox has improved so they're fine with me for today. they should really move their vote though because....i mean come on

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #687
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          Repeating this doesnt mean shit since im pointing out not that you arent agreeing with me, but that you are inconsistent in who you are attacking since me and charu share the same idea it seems and have both brought up different things. Doesnt make sense.
                          i am attacking how charu attacked me and his non presence. reading comprehension man..... i said your "case" was horrible bro, because it is. if charu is a wolf, those aren't original thoughts by him, go reread his post about me i mean reeeeeeead it. what makes me a wolf from that.

                          also be less mad

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #688
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Okay, I just read all the pages.

                            so I'm not quite liking blind's interaction with anyone this game. For that matter, I don't like j-rodd's interactions either.



                            This is early Day 1, but it comes out of nowhere and I've never seen blind do this before. First time for everything, but why would he do this? Gradiant later pointed this out and promptly placed a vote for blind and j-rodd, but then was attacked by j-rodd himself.



                            This is typical j-rodd stuff right here, but it felt like he was protecting himself since blind made that post earlier.



                            Funny pointed this out already, but I would like to bring it up again because I felt like this was a really weak thing to even attack when, clearly, someone very early on stated she should post gifs instead.

                            -----------------------

                            All of that was pretty early on in the phase, so lets look at a more recent thing from blind and j-rodd.





                            What in the Snivy's is going on here???

                            I feel like because it was one from insta, they're trying to save face and pretend that they're not sure about sunfan's alignment.



                            AND THEN J-RODD MAKES A CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENT. Why did he say that? To spark more reactions? To make it appear that he's human to say something so controversial that there's no way a wolf would do that?

                            --------------

                            So to sum it up what I think. Those earlier posts from blind felt like things he was being told to do in his own quicktopic because they felt very uncharacteristic of his playstyle. Felt like a plan setting in action, so to speak. The only peeps that would be wanting to follow a plan is most likely wolves.

                            j-rodd's posts after blind always felt like clean-up.

                            That's where I'm at, don't think I'll change my vote, unless my partner comes back and wants to change.

                            blind/j-rodd

                            im just gonna requote this because lol at this case

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #689
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              J has been on and off only Charu and Sun.. how is that inconsistent?
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #690
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                J has been on and off only Charu and Sun.. how is that inconsistent?
                                it's not, i really am not sure what he's thinking. it looks like a hardcore tunnel to me though and unfortunately the logic is pretty puketastic

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...