jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Toxophilis
    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    • Dec 2006
    • 501

    #46
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #47
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      oh
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • samurai7694
        바보
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 4640

        #48
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!



        the dog's internal thought:
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        i fuck cats

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #49
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #50
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            TWG posts don't get any better than that
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Toxophilis
              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              • Dec 2006
              • 501

              #51
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #52
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Code:
                goose

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  mac and cheese detected

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    do I smell wet dog
                    do I smell man

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      Also for the record I would be posting elite gifs as usual but I'm on my phone and that is such a pain
                      Wolfy

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        J/k I seered jrodd villager

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                          YAY A BRAND NEW WOLF GAME THAT I CAN FINALLY PLAY IN AND HOPEFULLY NOT GET KILLED IN THE FIRST TEN SECONDS

                          is that better?
                          Caught the wolf finally god that took too long

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Oh... Right

                            tc halogen

                            Chances are sometime in the next 10 hours I'm going to lock clear one half of a pair while voting for the other half rofl THR POWER OF SKIMMING

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              We have 72 hours and this is how we're using it? Lots of viewing and no posting is wolfy people, speak up! I'd cast a vote usually here but I gotta see what the other head is thinking as well, I have to be rational this game. -_-
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                im trying to shut up sorry =((

                                and there's nothing vote-worthy i see yet unfortunately.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...