jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Toxophilis
    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    • Dec 2006
    • 501

    #1771
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Charu
    GROSS!
    wtf
    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1772
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      BBQ Chicken?
      Sounds so good right now!
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Sky Kitten
        meowmix
        Community Manager
        Profile Moderator
        Global Moderator
        • Aug 2007
        • 1089

        #1773
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Ooooh, I woke up just in time for an insta.

        SUSPENSE


        FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1774
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Charu
          GROSS!
          you deserve to die just based on this post alone

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1775
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by choof
            you deserve to die just based on this post alone
            You never text dance, you lie!
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1776
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              #LynchAllLiars
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1777
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by choof
                you deserve to die just based on this post alone
                bbq chicken pizza = groooooooooooooooooos

                CHARU


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1778
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  EOD post is written. This is your 5 minute warning to stop posting.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1779
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    bbq chicken pizza = groooooooooooooooooos
                    skank

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1780
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Day 2 has ended


                      I-I-I-INSTA LYNCH!
                      (4) - Xiz and Pokelda: Sky Kitten and Charu, Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123, Choof and Psychoangel691, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21
                      (1) - Choof and Psychoangel691: Toxophilis and Gradiant

                      No vote due to insta: Funnygurl555 and TC_Halogen, Xiz and Pokelda


                      You have chosen to lynch the Xizelda Hydra! As they are stabbed by a flaming spear they let out a hideous roar!






                      The pair was a Wolf Hydra
                      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-17-2014, 12:18 PM.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1781
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        It is now night 2. Night 2 will end Monday 8/18/2014 at 11:59 PM EST

                        You may not post in this thread, but you may still use your quicktopics.

                        Seer Hydra, send me a seering via PM.
                        Wolf Hydras, send me a wolving via PM.
                        Everyone else, enjoy a day off!
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1782
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Sigh....

                          General reminder!

                          Night posting is off. Posting during the night phase will result in the death of your hydra. This is the final warning.
                          (I know this is a jTWG, but if you don't follow the rules in a normal game, you will be Mod-killed. Pay attention!)
                          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-17-2014, 12:33 PM.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1783
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Night 2 has ended

                            The remaining hydras wake to find that the hero of the last dawn has died in the night


                            ;_; ;_;
                            (2 sad faces for 2 hydra faces)


                            DanceFlashVendetta has died, They were a Human Hydra
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1784
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              It is now Day 3. day 3 will end Thursday 8/21/2014 at 11:59 PM EST
                              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-18-2014, 10:04 PM.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1785
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Lol

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...