TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2866
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I am in favor of lynching as soon as something happens
    I don't see why we need the full day today
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #2867
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      SunFan mighta just won the game. Even if I die here as long as RB dies with me and you guys still lynch Raeko afterwards town wins.

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      . I think Lar's lack of talking about PRs is a little damning.
      Don't rightfully recall you asking about my roles.
      Do recall I said I didn't request them d0. And I've not requested one since. Town gets better roles the fewer people ask, and I knew I wouldn't be around as much this game so that role didn't need to be me.


      Also I am 100% butthurt that you looked at both my game and raeko game and decided that I was the wolfier of the two like ok my man.

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I am in favor of lynching as soon as something happens
      I don't see why we need the full day today
      because the more time = more potential things happening and more things to examine is always good for town. Pretty sure I picked that up from you
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #2868
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Haku is overthinking this shit hard
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #2869
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          My last Fatal Frame 2 video got copyright claim'd because of the credits song
          Getting fucked from multiple sources today
          ​

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2870
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Also I am 100% butthurt that you looked at both my game and raeko game and decided that I was the wolfier of the two like ok my man.



            because the more time = more potential things happening and more things to examine is always good for town. Pretty sure I picked that up from you
            I don't care how hurt I make your butt

            I'm a little impatient with this game now. If Charu was around, he'd also be caught up in this, but raeko and roundbox are going to be at a convention, and its not like raeko was posting much beforehand, so this game is going to drag.

            WV isn't a wolf because he shit on DBP
            inD isn't a wolf because wolves tried to shit on him but someone gave him an umbrella
            Haku isn't a wolf because he's too derpy to be anything but town imo
            I'm not a wolf

            so we just lynch you, we lynch raeko, and we watch roundbox die today

            I even fucking think roundbox is probably town, its just less than I think Haku is town, so he loses out there.

            I don't care anymore. I've got schoolwork piling up that I'm going to have to scramble to finish, I dealt with legit 3 hours of red tape yesterday trying to get a single piece of paper faxed from Birmingham to here, and I just don't care anymore.

            This game is fucking solved. I think I might even legit be able to prove that inD is lock clear, not that it fucking matters.

            I feel like I'm a third base coach yelling at someone to run from third to home on what should very, very, very easily be a stroll into home for a run, and they're not doing it.

            We don't fucking need more time; this game is fucking over. Vote you or raeko, move on from there, and almost certainly kill the one that we didn't kill.

            What I will do, is say that I don't think the nightkills are making much sense, so I suppose that's a bit more raeko than you, but whatever.

            I really don't care about your feelings on this. I voted off of DBP because I cared about his feelings.

            The one fucking thing we're supposed to wait on is raeko's fortune teller check but I legitimately don't give enough of a fuck to wait for it.

            Please end this.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2871
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I mean I guess there's a contingency plan for if roundbox doesn't die today, but the contingency plan is lynch him anyways, pending night actions

              I even have given town a fucking 50/50 between lar and raeko. This isn't hard.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2872
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                everyone, even raeko, has talked about the PRs that they've had this game. Its totally conceivable that you've never had a PR and are never going to. Its what I told myself I was going to do this game before I saw that only 2 people had requested a role when Charu claimed what he did.

                You haven't, and I figured it was because you were a wolf not bothering with fakeclaims. That's why.

                I don't think raeko is a shining pillar of towniness. I don't even really care what order we do this in.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2873
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  its legit extremely tilting to see people not understanding when sleeping is good and when sleeping is not good

                  this used to not be a thing; I don't know if its the fault of Celery's cowardice or something else, but I need to make a video about when sleeping is good vs when its bad or something, because I've been over this way too many times now
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2874
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    legit, lynching roundbox is better than sleeping btw
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2875
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      no lynch

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2876
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Lol unvote

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2877
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          no lynch
                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          unvote

                          if i understand correctly, my vote is now worth 1.1
                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          no lynch
                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          Lol unvote
                          Why
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2878
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Funsies

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2879
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I'll be voting lar tho for realsies

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2880
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I'm sorry about earlier, just a little stressed rn
                                I think I said during the night phase what I think needs to be done today
                                do it or don't, I think I've done my part today
                                I think the big reasons to lynch lar over raeko is that raeko voted for prec and lar didn't

                                I'm going to go not be in the thread now
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...