TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2626
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    MML this is the last of my Hamon


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2627
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      What was thesunfan's power again?

      +1 vote if it's a wolf, -1 vote if it's not a wolf?
      +1 if wolf nothing if not a wolf

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #2628
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        who do I spit purple on
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2629
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Because I think using thesunfan's power to its advantage should be taken if town mellon cannot die from what would like an apparent KitB, no?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2630
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Hey dbp at least explain what the power that you aren't going to be able to use is

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2631
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              +1 if wolf nothing if not a wolf
              I see, then we just have one more vote on backpack and see if a KitB occurs, no?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2632
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Could I have a vote count?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2633
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I think you mean on raeko. I don't think raeko has two votes yet

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2634
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    Hey dbp at least explain what the power that you aren't going to be able to use is
                    It "greatly downgrades requested wolf powers" is what it says

                    which I think means that a bunch of towns should be able to request blues without buffing up the red powers too much


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2635
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Oh man what if Sunfan is a wolf and raeko is his partner and it actually does the opposite

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2636
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I think freezin is only gonna announce KITB officially if it appears to be a KITB

                        if we do the dabackpack at +1 over raeko, we could have an invisible KITB, but if it spits out dabackpack as the lynch, then lmao
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2637
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          my interpretation is that it essentially allows humans to be as greedy as possible without major consequence


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2638
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Oh man what if Sunfan is a wolf and raeko is his partner and it actually does the opposite
                            Please, I need less tinfoil theories. Backpack's little thing is more than enough.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2639
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              What was thesunfan's power again?

                              +1 vote if it's a wolf, -1 vote if it's not a wolf?
                              almost, but basically yes
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2640
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Can someone sum up what I missed so a 5 year old can understand ?

                                Comment

                                Working...