TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #2791
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I mean we can it your way and say you and Roundbox are equal then, in which case all I have to do is Raeko -> Roundbox -> you.

    There ain't that many people left. InD and WV are as clear as we got rn and DBP's vote on Charu makes him clear as well. I'm really certain that Raeko is a wolf and if you think about how She's been up for a lynch several times now and there's always an alternative lynch that had support from a now known wolf....well, seems obvious to me.

    So third wolf between You Roundbox and Haku.
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #2792
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I just don't understand how anybody can entertain that DBP wasn't a wolf at any time
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2793
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        I mean we can it your way and say you and Roundbox are equal then, in which case all I have to do is Raeko -> Roundbox -> you.

        There ain't that many people left. InD and WV are as clear as we got rn and DBP's vote on Charu makes him clear as well. I'm really certain that Raeko is a wolf and if you think about how She's been up for a lynch several times now and there's always an alternative lynch that had support from a now known wolf....well, seems obvious to me.

        So third wolf between You Roundbox and Haku.
        The fg lynch was proposed by Manti iirc. The Manti lynch was Dbp though.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #2794
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          The fg lynch was proposed by Manti iirc. The Manti lynch was Dbp though.
          You remember incorrectly. Manti said he would do FG if he couldn't "haggle" a Haku lynch. This was after DBP's vote.
          ​

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2795
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            I just don't understand how anybody can entertain that DBP wasn't a wolf at any time
            I get it.
            There's a couple other small things; it really seemed like everyone had requested a private and the op states that pr's get worse the more there are to the point where they hurt town, so the idea of a fake modpeek, despite the terrible idea it presents, a long with Freezins reputation of a chaotic player [and therefore a chaotic host] as well as the fact that this game appears to have been taken from FFYA which largely runs games that are different from most proposed FFR games all also contributed to the decision. DBP really, really wanted to live and quite frankly his AoE was amazing if he is a wolf.

            Thought that occurred to me while making the post: if we assume that the purple vote was not an ITA, then I think nothing happening is more wolfy than townie.

            Also, DBP is associated with the fg lynch imo, and that was when u were up so I dont think that looks good for you given he might've been trying to save u similar to how he might've been trying to save raeko when manti died.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2796
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Ah, maybe I have an event wrong then.
              My b if I do.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2797
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I guess another thought is how DBP was pushing kinda hard on manti when he knew Manti had an additional vote on him.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2798
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  From his... alleged pov?
                  He could be lying idk.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #2799
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    Also, DBP is associated with the fg lynch imo, and that was when u were up.
                    This is incorrect.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2800
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      This is incorrect.
                      No it's not? DBP was the first vote on fg according to the votecount and that was when u and funny were in a kitb
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #2801
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        My wagon came afterwards when Roundbox voted me. He could not have been saving someone who wasn't in danger at the time.

                        And the KitB was with Raeko, was it not? Not funny
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #2802
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I feel you would benefit from reading the RoDs themselves. Actually after my KitB I made recap posts for your convenience
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2803
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            My wagon came afterwards when Roundbox voted me. He could not have been saving someone who wasn't in danger at the time.

                            And the KitB was with Raeko, was it not? Not funny
                            no, it was with funny
                            she died and u lived

                            if it was a KitB with raeko, then one of the two of you would be dead rn

                            and I didn't say he was pushing the lynch to save you (at least not in the post I don't think) I just said he was associated with the fg lynch
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2804
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              I feel you would benefit from reading the RoDs themselves. Actually after my KitB I made recap posts for your convenience
                              yeah I probably would benefit
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #2805
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                No yeah yeah you right kitb w funny. I'm trying to have to many conversations right now.

                                I was still a wagon after funny, though. I know that as fact.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...