TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Leon Kuwata
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #601
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    ok hello I'm done and caught up. let me gather some thoughts up in a post

    will be refreshing to interact with you homies in real time

    looks like I can ask Toko about her two posts that are wolfy as fuck

    Comment

    • Leon Kuwata
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #602
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
      you feel like you can answer for mukuro??
      yea

      Comment

      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 1

        #603
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        what

        Comment

        • Leon Kuwata
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #604
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
          Did anyone call out this garbage leaden post? Scummy af
          Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
          pretty sure I left off somewhere around here
          I'll be around until phase end!


          toko here adds more points to their "being really invested in the acquisitioner/people's identities" meter


          Toko, refer to these please

          Comment

          • Leon Kuwata
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #605
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            what
            did I misunderstand your post? lmao

            Comment

            • Hifumi Yamada
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #606
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
              Also, partially for safety, partially because hopeful pressure later, partially because holy-fuck-silent:
              Hifumi

              3 posts. 2 votes. 1 for a joke(?), the other with no context. Phantom dodge game on point tho.
              Shhh...

              Comment

              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #607
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                did I misunderstand your post? lmao
                why though


                you dont know them

                how are you reading mukuro??

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Hifumi Yamada
                  Shhh...
                  whats your thoughts on the game just now?

                  What do you think about mondo? Leon? Aoi?

                  Comment

                  • Leon Kuwata
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                    why though


                    you dont know them

                    how are you reading mukuro??
                    I can answer for whoever I want

                    their cockiness is leaving an ok impression on me, but that's it

                    Comment

                    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      cockiness is a personality trait not a read imo


                      and wolves are more likely to call things against them ridiculous

                      Comment

                      • Leon Kuwata
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        cockiness is a personality trait not a read imo


                        and wolves are more likely to call things against them ridiculous
                        fair

                        toko asleep at the wheel

                        game asleep at the wheel

                        Comment

                        • Chihiro Fujisaki
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 3

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                          how does someone who is not a wolf commit a kill?
                          you're neglecting the following factors:
                          -I'm town
                          -there's a doctor
                          -acquisitioner could have a vest
                          -2 deaths per night are expected (this does not include the identity wolf kill)
                          -I'm fucking town
                          "Neglecting" makes it sound like I said you were 100% wolf...wolves shooting Junko makes no sense...good doctor or bad identity wolf are possibilities too...

                          Besides Sayaka's awkward defense of you...you posted saying you thought wolves were complacent but didn't vote anyone to try to change that...seems like a wolf scared of making enemies more than anything... At the start of this phase you claimed to be way behind on posts... but that doesn't really fit with you having a read on the thread vibe during D0...
                          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                          **** chihiro has balls
                          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                          Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                          what's happening

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Also I associate wolves being complacent D0... with potentially protecting you...because many people didn't like you defending Sayaka...but you never got any traction as a lynch...it's why I tried threatening you at the day end before I realized you had left...

                            Where's this big post of yours...
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Leon Kuwata
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                              "Neglecting" makes it sound like I said you were 100% wolf...wolves shooting Junko makes no sense...good doctor or bad identity wolf are possibilities too...

                              Besides Sayaka's awkward defense of you...you posted saying you thought wolves were complacent but didn't vote anyone to try to change that...seems like a wolf scared of making enemies more than anything... At the start of this phase you claimed to be way behind on posts... but that doesn't really fit with you having a read on the thread vibe during D0...
                              my tone shifted after my initial entrance. I was just catching up post by post ignoring the most recent post in the thread. since I missed EOD and other accounts, I made it more focused on getting up to date on reading the thread

                              Comment

                              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 3

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                I meant Aoi
                                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                                **** chihiro has balls
                                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                                what's happening

                                Comment

                                Working...