TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Leon Kuwata
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #616
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
    Also I associate wolves being complacent D0... with potentially protecting you...because many people didn't like you defending Sayaka...but you never got any traction as a lynch...it's why I tried threatening you at the day end before I realized you had left...

    Where's this big post of yours...
    I'll post what I have atm, it's almost done

    I defended Sayaka? how

    Comment

    • Leon Kuwata
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #617
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
      I meant Aoi
      oh

      Comment

      • Leon Kuwata
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #618
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        AOI - I find their reactions to the blanket aggression against them which occurred last phase to be in a positive light
        for example, see their opening post from this phase about being upset about their potential mislynch
        (I am revoking my town tell from potential meta read, because this person is not from here. I will replace it with a town lean for their defense as well as their scumhunting [nitpicking point])

        BYAKUYA - bro I don't remember much about you minus your vote on Sayaka which is the only thing pushing you into town territory for me
        not like there's anything pushing you into wolfville though

        CHIHIRO - uncc'd blocker, lock town until proven not blocker

        HIFUMI - made a shitty vote today and left
        just looks like shit, you hate to see it happen

        KIYOTAKA - voted for sayaka, very positive town lean
        they're a really misguided town latching onto anything that looks suspicious from their perspective
        the really weird dig into mukuro as well as their awkward tinfoil tunnel into aoi are perfect examples of this madness

        KYOKO - for the record, I'll say this feels like role playing. if not, good job being unintentional
        their case on Chihiro was undermined and kinda sad to watch happen
        I like their level of detail in breaking down the posts of last EOD with the votes
        I still think this is placing a bit too much faith on a wolf defending a partner when the stakes were 2 vote kitbs
        their reads and reasonings are fine, the level of detail in some of the individual player analyses are a bit too detectivey feeling (re: study on semantics)
        I'm probably headgaming myself about this and they're fine

        LEON - it's me
        I'm town and not the blocker

        Makoto -

        Comment

        • Leon Kuwata
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #619
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          I think I should give up on finishing it

          toko hello I've seen you reading
          sakura hello I've seen you reading

          please join us

          Comment

          • Chihiro Fujisaki
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 3

            #620
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            I'm losing faith in Kyoko... the type of reads she gives pretty much leave her room to vote anyone...
            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            **** chihiro has balls
            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

            what's happening

            Comment

            • Leon Kuwata
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #621
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              I know we're pretty well off with one wolf being dead but can we not mislynch me?
              voting toko sounds like what I'm gonna do

              Comment

              • Leon Kuwata
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #622
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                toko

                Comment

                • Sakura Ogami
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Thanks for acknowledging me it makes me feel warm and fuzzy

                  I'm in a tough spot because I don't see why the instant conclusion is that the role block was successful

                  Comment

                  • Sakura Ogami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Um
                    unvote
                    ¿

                    Comment

                    • Chihiro Fujisaki
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 3

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                      Thanks for acknowledging me it makes me feel warm and fuzzy

                      I'm in a tough spot because I don't see why the instant conclusion is that the role block was successful
                      Clearly this is not the consensus or Leon would have more than two votes...
                      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                      **** chihiro has balls
                      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                      what's happening

                      Comment

                      • Sakura Ogami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Maybe you should finish your reads pal-o

                        Comment

                        • Sakura Ogami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                          Clearly this is not the consensus or Leon would have more than two votes...
                          I realize that but you can't always listen to the masses for thinking points, and one or two people mention it then it's something that maybe should be addressed, especially with something mechanical

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            I'm still blocking Yasuhiro if a wolf gets lynched fyi.

                            Otherwise I may or may not...
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Chihiro Fujisaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 3

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Man, does Toko not realize she's pretty likely to die here?..
                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              **** chihiro has balls
                              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                              what's happening

                              Comment

                              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 3

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Why have we not had a vote count in ages when it's crunch time...?
                                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                                **** chihiro has balls
                                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                                what's happening

                                Comment

                                Working...