TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #586
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Xiz

    Day: (16) 72 -> (15)48 -> (6)24
    Night: 24 hours
    Out Of Thread Talk: OFF
    Instalynch: ON
    Phantom: OFF
    Game Type: Anonymous
    Deck: Danganropa characters
    Replacements: After D1 OFF
    See above

    Comment

    • Aoi Asahina
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #587
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
      Also Mondo seems like he has a good grasp of who's Villa and who isn't so probs trust the guy with YOUR LIFE because he has his shit down. S+ WOULD RANK HIGHLY
      Mukuro, why do you think this? What makes you think he has a good grasp of who town is?

      Comment

      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 1

        #588
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
        Kiyotaka, what's your reasoning for voting Mondo right now?
        iso them and tell me what you think

        in particular:

        digging into Aoi and wanting discussion to revolve around it

        them asking about wolf chat and going on about it and easily accepting no day chat

        them omgus'ing me and retracting it very soon after

        apparently me being sus of them is bad

        concluding that a wolfing was blocked and identity wolf got celestia because they were 'obvious' (also note that I also don't like them trying to identify people)

        also being dumb and saying 'celestia' looks good to them when celestia was wolfed

        Comment

        • Aoi Asahina
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #589
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          I've been having trouble finding posts by certains users. It just says "Sorry, no posts match that criteria." This worked for me in the past but now it doesn't. Is there something else I need to do?

          Comment

          • Aoi Asahina
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #590
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Aoi Asahina
            I've been having trouble finding posts by certains users. It just says "Sorry, no posts match that criteria." This worked for me in the past but now it doesn't. Is there something else I need to do?
            (I figured it out.)

            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            I'm caught up. Taka and Mukuro villa/villa. Chihiro is also villa, but I wouldn't pass over them for acqui. I think everyone should take like two other players and try to find general inconsistencies in their iso. I'll probably look at, like, chihiro and toko
            I would like to hear what Mondo's actual scum leans are. Most of his actitivity is from yesterday, and back then he took me as an easy target, talked about other people a little bit, then settled back on me at the end. This phase he hasn't done so much as mention my name and this time he's been more interested in finding town and the acquisitioner.

            Comment

            • Leon Kuwata
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #591
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              I would really like to speak to Sayaka more. Are other people noticing that she's only giving town reads and bouncing?
              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              Sayaka. My vote was on Aoi anyway, which isn't a productive vote at the moment.
              this paired with this might be good tidings for byakuya depending on how the rest of the day turned out from their performance

              Comment

              • Leon Kuwata
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #592
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
                My motivation is very low atm, sorry I know I said I'd go hard but I'm not feeling it.

                My vote is pretty simple, I don't like the complacency celestia showed.

                The vote post she made was pretty much awful, she plopped a vote aoi, and didn't really analyze any of the info she presented outside of the initial suspicion aoi gave off at the start of the day. It's way too early to have such static reads, and you look like a wolf who found a good parking spot.

                The "good luck finding someone to vote" is just the disgusting icing on that cake tbh. It's going to take a major revelation to convince me this isn't where my d0 vote shold be. Everyone else weigh in if you please
                I would like this post a bit more if Chihiro hadn't brought up the point of wolves being fine with the vote, it seems like a bit of the language was borrowed to make this post (spot the word "complacency")

                still I think Makoto's reasoning is fine here, mostly because it makes sense with the observed behaviour, but there's also the very biased fact that it isn't based off a hidden meta read

                Comment

                • Makoto Naegi
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Ill be mostly here till eod. Parsing what's been said but there's a lot of ???.

                  I'm not the blocker.

                  I don't think chihiro is lying about being the blocker or who they blocked.

                  Simplest explanation is leon got blocked making the wolfkill, feel free to put forth alternate plausible scenarios for me to consider while I reread and see if they've already been discussed and I missed it.

                  Comment

                  • Leon Kuwata
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    I'm going to be suspicious of you if Sayaka's lynched and flips town.
                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    [twgv]Chihiro[twgv] what was that?
                    like clockwork

                    however, if Chihiro hadn't claimed, I would have been to suspicious of them since this is literally a 2-vote kitb you're talking about, nothing more substantial

                    Comment

                    • Makoto Naegi
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Also I thought claiming roles was against the rules but I guess I was misinformed

                      Comment

                      • Toko Fukawa
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
                        Ill be mostly here till eod. Parsing what's been said but there's a lot of ???.

                        I'm not the blocker.

                        I don't think chihiro is lying about being the blocker or who they blocked.

                        Simplest explanation is leon got blocked making the wolfkill, feel free to put forth alternate plausible scenarios for me to consider while I reread and see if they've already been discussed and I missed it.
                        Seems rather easy...

                        Comment

                        • Leon Kuwata
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          @Makoto

                          see this:

                          Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                          how does someone who is not a wolf commit a kill?
                          you're neglecting the following factors:
                          -I'm town
                          -there's a doctor
                          -acquisitioner could have a vest
                          -2 deaths per night are expected (this does not include the identity wolf kill, there's always the chance that identity wolf missed)
                          -I'm fucking town
                          might I also add that I'm town
                          and it's very evident that I'm not the blocker if that hasn't already been established

                          Comment

                          • Leon Kuwata
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
                            And before you cite some kind of common knowledge that led you to this conclusion I hope you're ready to explain it because I have seen nothing that would suggest last night went that way at all.
                            sounds like you have a different conclusion?

                            Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                            wtf mukuro. You’re completely different this phase


                            Also last phase you seemed to have intend to post more but you didn’t follow up, why?
                            same reason I didn't

                            time

                            Comment

                            • Leon Kuwata
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                              seems like a scaredy wolf...
                              I meet 0% of the criteria for this judgment

                              Comment

                              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 1

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                                sounds like you have a different conclusion?



                                same reason I didn't

                                time


                                you feel like you can answer for mukuro??

                                Comment

                                Working...