TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #2566
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Code:
    [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/26/17 at 8:52 PM
    [u]Subject: [b]Day 4 Vote Count[/b][/u]
    
    [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]blindreper1179: 3[/COLOR][/B] - Wayward Vagabond [2501], LightManticorex2 [2562], Rapta [2564]
    -
    [b]Celirra: 1[/b] - Xiz [2347]
    [b]LightManticorex2: 1[/b] - Celirra [2452]
    -
    [i]Unvote[/i] - blindreper1179 [2519]
    
    Yet to vote - DaBackpack
    
    [B]Phase ends in [COLOR="Red"]8 MINUTES[/COLOR].[/B]
    Last edited by T-Force; 08-26-2017, 07:53 PM.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2567
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      why wayward only if I flip wolf? can you explain further how the two of us are w/w but not w/t or t/t
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2568
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Changing my worlds list a bit here,

        I dunno man, Carlos looks really towny with the whole blind thing, and it's more like if you are wolf imma need to reset on him because of the worlds I'm playing with.

        I actually don't like the answer I gave you just then, too many variables right meow lol

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #2569
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          STOP POSTING
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #2570
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Code:
            [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/26/17 at 9:03 PM
            [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 4 Vote Count[/b][/u]
            
            [B][COLOR="red"]blindreper1179: 3[/COLOR][/B] - Wayward Vagabond [2501], LightManticorex2 [2562], Rapta [2564]
            -
            [B]Celirra: 1[/B] - Xiz [2347]
            [B]LightManticorex2: 1[/B] - Celirra [2452]
            -
            [I]Unvote[/I] - blindreper1179 [2519]
            
            Didn't vote - DaBackpack
            Last edited by T-Force; 08-26-2017, 08:04 PM.
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #2571
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Code:
              [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/26/17 at 9:07 PM
              [u]Subject: [b]End of Day 4[/b][/u]
              
              Well that was uneventful as hell.
              I hope you're all having fun with your trips, or your RG TWG...
              
              Oh well, [b]blindreper1179[/b] has been erased.
              Will he be like his username and be a Reaper?
              
              Spoiler alert...
              
              [B][COLOR="Red"][size="5"]NIGHT 4 HAS BEGUN. IT WILL END AT 8:59:59 SERVER TIME ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 27.[/size][/COLOR][/B]
              blindreper1179 was


              a Player.
              Last edited by T-Force; 08-26-2017, 08:19 PM.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #2572
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Code:
                [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/27/17 at 9:07 PM
                [u]Subject: [b]Welcome to Day 5[/b][/u]
                
                Mmm, nothing like a good ol' steaming bowl of noodles to take your cares away.
                
                Oh right, I guess I should mention what happened, eh?
                [b]DaBackpack[/b] got erased during the night, sooo..
                
                Noodles?
                
                [COLOR="Red"][B]DAY 5 HAS BEGUN. PHASE WILL END AT 8:59:59 ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 29.[/B][/color]
                
                
                Theme for today


                DaBackpack was


                a Player.
                Last edited by T-Force; 08-27-2017, 08:12 PM.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #2573
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  is today the last phase if we don't get a wolf?
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2574
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    i'm mad blind didnt bother even trying and just kind of gave up. also dbp didnt really contribute much to the end phase which is ugh

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2575
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      is today the last phase if we don't get a wolf?
                      yes

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2576
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        manti/xiz are wolves I bet
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2577
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          rapta is lock town to me I think

                          wv is null so cant say

                          xiz is a slightly more negative null after last phase end

                          manti is wolf
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2578
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Celery considering you've been on blind the entire game why didn't you vote

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2579
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I mentioned why I was against the blind lynch after all when I started going hard for manti
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #2580
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                interesting
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...