TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1816
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    Or he saw the host's post and saw an opportunity.

    We'll never know because of random phase ends.
    Look, I know you probably won't trust me because you think I'm a wolf. But I whole heartedly am honestly telling you what happened.

    Sun fans anger looked sincere to me, I was refreshing as well as I could via mobile, which isn't well btw, and when I saw sun with most votes with a minute left, I rushed a vote on myself. Unfortunately the hosts post went first, and mine didn't count. I wanted to at least kitb myself with him to give him a chance to survive. He was doing infinity times better than me this game. That's obvious.

    I get there's no progression. I know I said IF he's a wolf, I know I said he was acting weird, I know I called out his mess up on his read on me. But I don't think I ever actually called him a wolf.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1817
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      I felt sun fans anger was real, and I couldn't vote anyone else but myself to try and save him.

      I dont see why "Im going to burn" just because I'm not the proxy" You're better than this DBP.
      I seriously cannot see you doing anything else than that here because your wolf self would be gamethrowing kinda.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1818
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Actually, I think you self-voted yourself to save XelNya from getting potentially ninja'd, but that's such a bold wolf move that I just cannot see you doing it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1819
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I mean, the risks behind the wolf plays here are just not worth the reward.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1820
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
            Roundbox, I hope you were roleblocked, because finding your n1 seeing target is a hassle.

            I cannot imagine you steered Haku.
            I was thinking the same thing. All we have is Haku as a for sure town based on the reads which is annoying.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1821
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Roundbox pocketed me out of nowhere this phase as if I suddenly was a new friend.

              I don't think it's a concidence.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1822
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Actually, I think you self-voted yourself to save XelNya from getting potentially ninja'd, but that's such a bold wolf move that I just cannot see you doing it.
                If Xel and I are on a wolf team together ever, I guarantee I wouldn't save him. Idc if I'm a goon and he's an awesome power.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1823
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  If Xel and I are on a wolf team together ever, I guarantee I wouldn't save him. Idc if I'm a goon and he's an awesome power.
                  I believe you, I'm just showing you what it would mean if you were wolf here.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1824
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    I'm not convinced

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1825
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Roundbox pocketed me out of nowhere this phase as if I suddenly was a new friend.

                      I don't think it's a concidence.
                      You're probably right, but like, 1 person wasn't a fan of your shit, I guess 2 since he used his seer on you, but you were pretty much town read by a lot.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1826
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        I'm not convinced
                        If this is referring to me, I don't really care.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1827
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          I'm not convinced
                          Please explain why not convinced.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1828
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            My question is, did ANYONE read round blue? And who do you think would of read round blue? I'm thinking a well experienced player is on the wolf team to get that feeling.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1829
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              So, basically your entire game was to be a Proxy decoy and cross fingers that wolf team lynch you.

                              I guess the "PR hunt" part could work as you trying to figure out if I was trying to figure out who's the PR.

                              Your game progression is okay, your votes are kinda all over the place, but if your goal is to fake being a Seer it kinds of make sense.

                              You also have a bunch of awkward posts like I do e.g: reaction's to MML's flip.

                              Well, if Sunfan is town with what he said, I wouldn't be surprised if you're town as well.

                              More importantly your game progression looks good outside of that which is probably why Sunfan town read you.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1830
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                and also pay attention to my day starts. I'm upset round died since he was seer, but I had no read on him. I'm also upset sun died, but I only had a last minute revelation on him so I couldn't do anything. I'm not throwing a fit about it. I'm annoyed you guys think i was faking the anger, but i guess that's my fault for doing it well when I'm wolf.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...