TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2506
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    [twgv]blind[/blind] please explain how you fucking knew roundbox was going to die in the night
    ...this is an interesting catch
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2507
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      I strongly doubt cel/manti are a pair
      I kinda doubt manti/blind are a pair
      I can see cel/blind a pair
      I kinda can see cel/wv
      I kinda can see blind/wv
      I can see manti/wv


      Im way more cel/blind atm. They both had a sudden turn on me at the same time which kinda felt weird. The Cel/manti thing doesn't feel like distancing, feels more they are setting up their own thunderdome being w/t.

      blind/cel seem very pair like, but im hesitant because they are almost too pair like, I would expect these two players to distance more as w/w, but from what I see, they seem to be sticking together more openly so I dunno.

      I rather not focus on wv today, I think there are other more important people to lynch.
      I'm not against you? You're my second top town????
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2508
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Its not a catch?

        One of the wolves read round blue, and he's the only blue. So why would we need a role blocker? You are jumping to conclusions.

        Especially since you were wolf with me last game, and I didn't slip, not even a little. And you expect me to slip that bad? Gimme a break, I don't even think I'm that bad at this game.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2509
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          but how could you know that one of the wolves read round blue. there is no way for you to know that and i didn't catch any hinting that he was blue other people saying he was acting off but i didnt get that vibe from reading his posts.

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Its not a catch?

          One of the wolves read round blue, and he's the only blue. So why would we need a role blocker? You are jumping to conclusions.

          Especially since you were wolf with me last game, and I didn't slip, not even a little. And you expect me to slip that bad? Gimme a break, I don't even think I'm that bad at this game.
          and here you fucking go again why do you say we unless you're a wolf and you're talking about you and your partners.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2510
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Yup. Totally caught me.
            blind

            Peace
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2511
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              i don't know how to feel about that self vote

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2512
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                I mean... when you fuck up twice within 5 posts of each other I'd probably vote myself off the island too
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2513
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  did lightning just strike or something
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #2514
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    did lightning just strike or something
                    did it strike a man who earlier won the lottery and is now being eaten by a shark?
                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2515
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      did it strike a man who earlier won the lottery and is now being eaten by a shark?
                      gotta figure out if there's an eclipse right now
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2516
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        can someone explain the blind thing to me?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2517
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          I mean... when you fuck up twice within 5 posts of each other I'd probably vote myself off the island too
                          do you actually think those two are fuckups?


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2518
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            specifically, do you think they were slips


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2519
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              unvote

                              I don't need people yelling at me again for self voting.

                              Not a wolf though.

                              I'm thinking it's WV/Manti right about now.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2520
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                can someone explain the blind thing to me?
                                Explain his slips?

                                Comment

                                Working...