TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LightManticorex2
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 25

    #2491
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Celirra
    ok so manti has a bit of a reads list that still covers his sorry ass a bunch, but at least he's putting a bit of thought into it he-



    the fuck is this post progression?

    the fuck

    is this


    Unless your head is far enough up your ass to be coming back out your own mouth, it's pretty obvious that you're a potential target here, Manti. The blind read is consistent sure based on voting patterns, but it really feels like the seeing me as wolfy is super opportunistic as is. Then your comment here of

    strikes me as "hey guys stop looking at me, check out these super easy targets, look how OBVIOUSLY wolfing they are".

    and you know the funny thing about this post

    the funny thing is that it wouldn't even be the easiest combination, which I assume you'd realize unless you were trying to set up a lynch between two shady towns, aka me and blind.

    believe it or not, this post

    in tandem with my now heavy scum read on manti, plus general improvement, is really pushing me to see blind as town after all. After all, I really don't see why a wolf manti would throw shade at 1 town and 1 wolf; it would be much more likely for him to just blanket cover two towns, especially when down one wolf already.

    and you know what post is doing that?



    manti is wolf

    manti/blind is t/w

    if manti is town blind is probably wolf after all

    time for me to start thinking of third wolf
    I'm tired and jumping all over the place. But I feel like I should address this.

    Dbp, wv, and myself are all town for me, and have been since I posted my list yesterday.

    Xel/you/blind were all in the center section of that list. Xiz and Rapta both get credit for lynching xel, and shoot up the list past you/blind and dead xel.

    With that you and blind occupy the bottom two slots of my reads list, and if you were both wolves if would make it the game solved through POE essentially, which makes it almost laughably easy.
    Lock clear

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #2492
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I need to sleep. Will try to do more tomorrow.
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2493
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Answer me this, why would I save the role blocker if one blue was dead, and round was gonna die in the night?
        What's the point of saving him? I get that round might of not been the blue, but I don't really care. I'm not saving Xel over myself. I said this earlier.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #2494
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Answer me this, why would I save the role blocker if one blue was dead, and round was gonna die in the night?
          What's the point of saving him? I get that round might of not been the blue, but I don't really care. I'm not saving Xel over myself. I said this earlier.
          Why ask a question if you know the answer? Roundbox may not have been blue.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2495
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            so uh, I just found out my parents are surprising me with a trip to the mountains for 2 days. I leave in an hour lmfao. I //should// have internet but I need to give a fair warning now.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2496
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I strongly doubt cel/manti are a pair
              I kinda doubt manti/blind are a pair
              I can see cel/blind a pair
              I kinda can see cel/wv
              I kinda can see blind/wv
              I can see manti/wv


              Im way more cel/blind atm. They both had a sudden turn on me at the same time which kinda felt weird. The Cel/manti thing doesn't feel like distancing, feels more they are setting up their own thunderdome being w/t.

              blind/cel seem very pair like, but im hesitant because they are almost too pair like, I would expect these two players to distance more as w/w, but from what I see, they seem to be sticking together more openly so I dunno.

              I rather not focus on wv today, I think there are other more important people to lynch.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2497
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                I had something really important about the connection between cel -> manti and then manti -> blind but i cant remember what it was. If i remember i'll post it.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2498
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  more ~convenience~

                  except I know xiz actually isn't full of shit

                  have a nice time buddy take pics
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2499
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    also of all the pairs you listed manti/wv seems most likely to me if I had to bet it all on one, but I have no evidence to support that
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2500
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      Answer me this, why would I save the role blocker if one blue was dead, and round was gonna die in the night?
                      What's the point of saving him? I get that round might of not been the blue, but I don't really care. I'm not saving Xel over myself. I said this earlier.
                      [twgv]blind[/blind] please explain how you fucking knew roundbox was going to die in the night

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2501
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        blind

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2502
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          The only problem I might have with WV right now is this: WV, why did you end up on Rapta as your lynch target over xel?
                          i was pretty sure xel was going to be lynched and i wanted to my vote to go on someone that i wanted lynched at the time

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2503
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            also of all the pairs you listed manti/wv seems most likely to me if I had to bet it all on one, but I have no evidence to support that
                            good thing you aren't gambling for real money then because boy would you be disappointed

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2504
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              i don't think i'll be here for eod but i will try to post if i can. i will be leaving my vote on blind unless is some how able to prove he can predict the future or has access to wolfchat while still being town

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2505
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                is>he

                                Comment

                                Working...