TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1741
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I had some weird W/T in mind with Manti/blind, but I'm starting to think they're both town due to this trollolol EoD vote thing.

    Xiz/Xel/FreezinIce makes the most sense to me at this point.

    Comment

    • Rapta
      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Dec 2010
      • 1948

      #1742
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I'm pretty sure you're a wolf tbh.
      i wasnt trying to use that as an excuse
      i was just saying i didnt remember, and to give me some time
      Old Quotes
      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
      Originally posted by Mourningfall
      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
      Originally posted by Xiz
      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      do u even agrabah
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Today at 12:53 AM
      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
      Originally posted by Psychotik
      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
      Originally posted by Haku
      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #1743
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Manti I'm going to ask you straight up

        what do you think about Xel and Blind
        I want to lynch blind so horribly bad and I'm mad at myself for not being more available Sunday when I think I could have swung that phase onto blind. I was okay with sunfan from his d1 response to me and I didn't really want to see him lynched.

        I didn't spend much time in the thread the previous day phase, but from what I did read I mindmelded hard with xelnya on blind's wolfyness and fake anger. I went back and iso'd blind to confirm my suspicions and I felt much more confident in the mindmeld.

        For all the talk about how he hasn't pushed freezin, no one here has. Freezin has been on multiple scumlists from what I've seen, and I've never seen a wagon get past 2 votes or even attempt to be started on him. It's really weird and I need to look into it.
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1744
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I had some weird W/T in mind with Manti/blind, but I'm starting to think they're both town due to this trollolol EoD vote thing.

          Xiz/Xel/FreezinIce makes the most sense to me at this point.
          This means exactly that you thought blind was a wolf until he self-voted.

          What about Manti?


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1745
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
            Blind as a human will self vote to lynch himself if he thinks it'll give the humans an avenue to win from. He'll also do this if he's completely fed up with fighting someone.
            oh i had no idea. is this something he is known to do or has done a lot in the past?

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1746
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
              I want to lynch blind so horribly bad and I'm mad at myself for not being more available Sunday when I think I could have swung that phase onto blind. I was okay with sunfan from his d1 response to me and I didn't really want to see him lynched.

              I didn't spend much time in the thread the previous day phase, but from what I did read I mindmelded hard with xelnya on blind's wolfyness and fake anger. I went back and iso'd blind to confirm my suspicions and I felt much more confident in the mindmeld.

              For all the talk about how he hasn't pushed freezin, no one here has. Freezin has been on multiple scumlists from what I've seen, and I've never seen a wagon get past 2 votes or even attempt to be started on him. It's really weird and I need to look into it.
              I will hold you to this

              I'm not sold on Xelnya --- I will go back and read roundbox and sunfan's reads again though

              I definitely could see Xel/Blind here
              maybe Blind/Freezin


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1747
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Rapta
                i wasnt trying to use that as an excuse
                i was just saying i didnt remember, and to give me some time
                i hope you realize how frustrating this is to read

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #1748
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  i hope you realize how frustrating this is to read
                  i do not understand why

                  i suck at remembering things
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1749
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    This means exactly that you thought blind was a wolf until he self-voted.

                    What about Manti?
                    I think he's starting to look good since this phase started. (the post about EoD's votes)

                    His game progression is still not so great, but I don't really have anything bad to say against him either.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1750
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      doing this just to do this. this list is in order from towniest>least towniest for each slot

                      town:

                      haku (posted many reasons why)

                      slight town:

                      gradiant (part of it is based on his independence, and also him not really being in the game. I feel like he'd have more motivation as wolf to play, and I'm not sure he was really feeling this game. see last game when he was the doc)

                      dabackpack (his unsuredness about his reads make me like him. His post volume isn't quite what it usually is, but based on what he's said and how he's saying it makes me pretty confident about his non-wolfiness at this juncture

                      xiz (people keep saying him doing gimmicks is wolfy and he's usually lynched for it d1. ignore the gimmick, look at what he's saying. yeah I got nothing I just don't want to lynch him. Just kidding, his insistence on lynching in the MML wagon is mindmeldy, even though I disagree with him on the sunfan part

                      null:

                      manti
                      xel
                      (I feel like I just need to properly isolate these two)

                      freezin (could go either way, honestly. I know my callout of his MML vote was a cool thing but some of the other things he's said have made him seem towny

                      blind (your votes are ??? unexplained tier, mostly the ones on celery, but your answers to people's probing has seemed pretty authentic)

                      slightly wolf:

                      celery (he's been doing this half-pocket of me as well as tunneling on haku and a little bit on blind. he's made some silly votes this game. the only indication otherwise is his consistent presence in the thread.

                      wolfin:

                      thesunfan (you've had a really muted/awkward tone in all of your posts, possibly a combination of being busy being a host to moches and being a dirty WOLF at the same time. The biggest indicator here is the parked vote on MML. I forget who it was this game, but they brought up the previous turbo where you and blind were wolves and you started a vote train on Sanzath, looking for more people to join you. I joined you, and more people piled on and Sanzath was mislynched. This, in addition to the vote you made on POST NUMBER 80 OF THE THREAD make me extra skeptical of you)
                      quoting for posterity


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1751
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        rapta can you explain your thought process that led you to hold your vote on sunfan to the best of your ability

                        Comment

                        • Rapta
                          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1948

                          #1752
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          what i remember is looking at sunfan scum reads and agreed
                          Old Quotes
                          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                          Originally posted by Mourningfall
                          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          do u even agrabah
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Today at 12:53 AM
                          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                          Originally posted by Psychotik
                          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                          Originally posted by Haku
                          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1753
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by T-Force
                            Code:
                            [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 8:54 PM
                            [u]Subject: [b]Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                            
                            [b]the sun fan: 3[/b] - Xiz [1389], Hakulyte [1509], Rapta [1555]
                            -
                            [b]Rapta: 2[/b] - blindreper1179 [863], XelNya [1098]
                            [B]blindreper1179: 2[/B] - LightManticoreX2 [1153], Celirra [1627]
                            [b]XelNya: 2[/b] - the sun fan [1175], DaBackpack [1649]
                            -
                            [b]LightManticoreX2: 1[/b] - Celirra [1375]
                            
                            Yet to Vote: roundbox
                            
                            Phase ends in [B][COLOR="Red"]5 minutes[/COLOR][/B].
                            this EoD is really hard to read


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1754
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              rapta what did you have for breakfast yesterday?

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #1755
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                wasn't sold on xiz being wolf but if sunfan wasnt wolf and sunfan wanted xiz maybe xiz is wolf
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...