TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1726
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Me asking you to be t

    Greg i'll sum up my response as I'm on mobile

    I have pressured freezin
    You've been getting sorted out by others, I figured posing my scum pile atm as a question would be better than a list
    Blinds been getting hit from me since day began and that fuck still has managed to do less than me, even if you feel I've been lacking this day

    But again this is a response based on a skim on my phone.
    here he acknowledges that he pressured freezin

    did JACK SHIT about whatever fucking information he obtained

    his response to blind means absolutely nothing


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1727
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
      Mmmm this was the post but I mixed up freezin and blind's lines. He did answer sunfan's question about his "things to do d1" list which included looking into blind.
      Manti I'm going to ask you straight up

      what do you think about Xel and Blind


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #1728
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        second scenario wouldn't make sense if he was trying to cover pr
        Blind as a human will self vote to lynch himself if he thinks it'll give the humans an avenue to win from. He'll also do this if he's completely fed up with fighting someone.
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #1729
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          backpack are you a wolf?
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1730
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Rapta
            backpack are you a wolf?
            fuck no


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1731
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              because I'm not gonna lie, I see a team in manti/blind/xelnya


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #1732
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                ok
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1733
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Rapta, what were you thinking about in that EoD?

                  Your actions were mostly memes + lock vote Sunfan and that was kind of weird to me regardless of DBP explaining his Xel vote and me telling you to sheep him.

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #1734
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    figuring out a three wolf team feels really hard to do..
                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • Rapta
                      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1948

                      #1735
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Rapta, what were you thinking about in that EoD?

                      Your actions were mostly memes + lock vote Sunfan and that was kind of weird to me regardless of DBP explaining his Xel vote and me telling you to sheep him.
                      i need to give myself a note to self telling myself to remember to remember what i was thinking last eod
                      Old Quotes
                      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                      Originally posted by Mourningfall
                      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      do u even agrabah
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      Today at 12:53 AM
                      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                      Originally posted by Psychotik
                      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                      Originally posted by Haku
                      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #1736
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        i felt a wolf in sunfan and i tunneled i guess
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1737
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Rapta
                          i need to give myself a note to self telling myself to remember to remember what i was thinking last eod
                          I'm pretty sure you're a wolf tbh.

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #1738
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            also when you said sheep dbp i thought you meant to vote him which i didn't understand so i ignored
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #1739
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I'm pretty sure you're a wolf tbh.
                              from that post? ..
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1740
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                figuring out a three wolf team feels really hard to do..
                                it is but

                                I feel like this kind of defense is uncharacteristic of Manti

                                I feel like his commitment yesterday was lacking, but I will need to double-check this point

                                I see Manti push very strongly on blind yesterday, but now I see him backing off of blind today, which feels very wrong

                                I see both Manti and Xelnya pushing on blind, but not pushing strongly enough to lynch him


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...