TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2476
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Is that vote count right I could have sworn it was kitb

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2477
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Since I see rapta here

      Hi rapta what are you thinking
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2478
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Is that vote count right I could have sworn it was kitb
        Wolves usually do remember things incorrectly.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #2479
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          Just gonna note manti was here then poofed without saying anything since my post

          Whats the matter, trying to stay hidden so people forget about you again buddy?

          Or are you out of ways to deflect or bs effort?

          That's too bad.
          I stopped by during dinner with the GF and decided not to post, you'd be correct.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #2480
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            That's convenient!
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #2481
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Celirra
              Since I see rapta here

              Hi rapta what are you thinking
              idk i need to iso blind and manti again

              which ill do tomorrow

              other than that, does anyone have an idea of what xel's actions towards manti could mean?
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2482
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Rapta
                idk i need to iso blind and manti again

                which ill do tomorrow

                other than that, does anyone have an idea of what xel's actions towards manti could mean?
                This is a weird comment

                But it's ok
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2483
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I'll sleep on it

                  Manti is wolf don't need to sleep on that

                  Goodnight cuties
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #2484
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    This is a weird comment

                    But it's ok
                    weird how?
                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2485
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I'll sleep on it

                      Manti is wolf don't need to sleep on that

                      Goodnight cuties
                      Your mind is pretty closed. That's neat.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #2486
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I should be free in another hour or two.
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #2487
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2488
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            xiz and rapta town

                            2 in blind/celirra/manti/wv imo


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • LightManticorex2
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 25

                              #2489
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Just finished up. Way later then I wanted to be out.

                              I guess I'll start reworking my reads now.
                              Lock clear

                              Comment

                              • LightManticorex2
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 25

                                #2490
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Working on an ISO of xel at the moment to see his in game interactions:

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Also, publicly stating that if Rapta hits L-1 with a vote on himself I will insta him without hesitation.
                                Probably good for Rapta.

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                xel's vote on hnh does look super shady especially with his reasoning behind it.
                                Probably good for WV

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                I can see blind making a ballsy play like that eod to save xel if xel is the roleblocker even if he says he wouldnt
                                I stopped isoing when I read this post and my mouth fukin dropped. Does this explain blind's self vote? He didn't have a reason to vote himself into that kitb. He wasn't frustrated, he wasn't just through a long text fight where he is giving up. He just did it. Xel does just happen to be the roleblocker.

                                I really like this WV post. And I've come across a few while I've been isoing xel that just felt like he was actively pushing xel most of last phase.

                                The only problem I might have with WV right now is this: WV, why did you end up on Rapta as your lynch target over xel?
                                Lock clear

                                Comment

                                Working...