TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rapta
    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Dec 2010
    • 1948

    #2461
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    that's more than you can say for yourself tho
    did you see my xelnya quotes about manti?
    Old Quotes
    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
    Originally posted by Mourningfall
    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    do u even agrabah
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Today at 12:53 AM
    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
    Originally posted by Psychotik
    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
    Originally posted by Haku
    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #2462
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      no i'm just observing the game and hoping tforce doesnt notice
      Code:
      [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/25/17 at 7:46 PM
      [u]Subject: [b]*no subject*[/b][/u]
      
      How do you RG people keep coming into my games?!
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #2463
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        oh xhit
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2464
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by T-Force
          Code:
          [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/25/17 at 7:46 PM
          [u]Subject: [b]*no subject*[/b][/u]
          
          How do you RG people keep coming into my games?!
          yes hello this is now a ffr website, take that twg!
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2465
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I'd like to see some more votes out, I wanna avoid an echochamber and see where people actually stand

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #2466
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              I'd like to see some more votes out, I wanna avoid an echochamber and see where people actually stand
              the fuck

              how is this an echochamber, don't you still have your red mark on my name
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2467
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                I never said it was???

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2468
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Also I miss my gimmick

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2469
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Also I miss my gimmick
                    I miss you solving games.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2470
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Ek-fucking scuse me you are welcome for the xelnya snipe ya lil shit

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #2471
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        yeah ummm.. He would of died anyways. Your vote just looks good if anything. =)
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2472
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Why don't you count the votes again

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2473
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Just gonna note manti was here then poofed without saying anything since my post

                            Whats the matter, trying to stay hidden so people forget about you again buddy?

                            Or are you out of ways to deflect or bs effort?

                            That's too bad.
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2474
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              btw I agree with blind
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2475
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Wait

                                Comment

                                Working...