TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1711
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    actually yeah blind I can go either way


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1712
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
      Why though. If you think blind should die you should have the opposite opinion of xelnya.

      Xelnya called blind on his bullshit a long time before I did.
      he did? let me check on that


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1713
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        blind
        You know, if both our votes counted, that would have lynched you last phase.

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #1714
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Also gonna make a personal note here. I blocked out 10:00 pm to 12:00 pm for twg. I need to be in bed at 12.

          Phases not being on time is really annoying.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1715
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            blind self vote why

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #1716
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Also not knowing what will count for a vote and what doesn't is also annoying.

              Host please fix your phase ends. An arbitrary "stop posting" post with no prewarning that ends the phase completely destroys phase end plays and diagnostics. Please use the host handbook in the stickies. Step 3 part 5.
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1717
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                Why though. If you think blind should die you should have the opposite opinion of xelnya.

                Xelnya called blind on his bullshit a long time before I did.
                I ISO'd Xelnya just now

                Xelnya repeatedly mentioned that blind "faked his anger"

                but did absolutely fuck-all about it. No votes, no actual pressure, just repeating those words to him without following up on it

                fmpov that looks like distancing


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1718
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I want you to reply to that post Manti because I seriously would have expected you to notice that on your own


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • LightManticorex2
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 25

                    #1719
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Did blind see t-forces' post and decide a self vote wouldn't affect anything
                    Did blind not see it and decide him being in the kitb was better then sunfan dying?

                    These are two completely different scenarios that I would not have to process if phase ends were clear.

                    And that's all I'm going to say about the host. Back to the game for a few minutes.
                    Lock clear

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #1720
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      I paired sun and lar if sun was wolf, but that's not right. But sun definitely did this kind of seed planting in the turbo him and i won.

                      Haku was such a late "ooohhh here's my vote whatever " way to fucking scummy.

                      And as for DBP, that was a shitty vote from him.

                      You, I honestly don't know where to put you.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      the tl;dr is something like

                      really don't wanna kill
                      blind
                      cel
                      haku

                      don't wanna kill but /could/ be wolves
                      dbp
                      roundbox
                      WV

                      acceptable lynches
                      freezin
                      manti

                      desired lynches
                      xiz
                      xel

                      leaving my vote on Xel.

                      I think Haku already said this, if it wasn't haku then it was Cel, and he said that Xel's iso is quite lacking. I think that's the biggest tell here.
                      reference

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #1721
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I want you to reply to that post Manti because I seriously would have expected you to notice that on your own
                        Xelnya posted later on that he thought enough people were pressuring blind that he didn't feel the need to follow up.
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1722
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          ignore the first quote i don't know why thats there. i think i might have selected it as a multi quote at some point

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1723
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya


                            The work that needs to be done:

                            0. Pressure Freezin.
                            1. Sort out sunfam
                            2. Get Xizu to talk
                            3. Deal with blind

                            I'm good with the roundbox for now, not worth looking at except for part of the discussion

                            I think Haku is slowly getting a tad better

                            Would like to see how xiz / dbp plays out



                            He's just being white noise at this point.

                            hey freezin fren, you wanna respond to me from d1 with my comments I made to Lar, or no

                            I may grab my tunnel glasses, we'll see how I feel after the gf comes over
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Also I am not putting up with rapta getting a feee pass for replacing in.

                            Rapta my votes on you, do town stuff go.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Hey cel, fren

                            Xiz
                            Blind
                            Rapta

                            Who do you shoot from here
                            This is not a man who seriously wants blind to die. This is a man who points out that blind is scummy for faking his anger, but votes freezin anyway, despite having

                            absolutely

                            no

                            progression

                            on

                            his

                            freezin

                            read


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • LightManticorex2
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 25

                              #1724
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Me asking you to be t

                              Greg i'll sum up my response as I'm on mobile

                              I have pressured freezin
                              You've been getting sorted out by others, I figured posing my scum pile atm as a question would be better than a list
                              Blinds been getting hit from me since day began and that fuck still has managed to do less than me, even if you feel I've been lacking this day

                              But again this is a response based on a skim on my phone.
                              Mmmm this was the post but I mixed up freezin and blind's lines. He did answer sunfan's question about his "things to do d1" list which included looking into blind.
                              Lock clear

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1725
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                Did blind see t-forces' post and decide a self vote wouldn't affect anything
                                Did blind not see it and decide him being in the kitb was better then sunfan dying?
                                second scenario wouldn't make sense if he was trying to cover pr

                                Comment

                                Working...