TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2431
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    He's town to quite a few others, including myself, and manti.
    Ok then. Hasn't stuck out. I only remember dbp off hand having his back.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2432
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I think at this point I'm the only one with a scum lean on rapta at this point and even I am doubting he's scum after I finished reading g through the thread

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2433
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        and that's mighty odd of all things to comment on from dice you last posted.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #2434
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          since, not dice*
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2435
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            I think at this point I'm the only one with a scum lean on rapta at this point and even I am doubting he's scum after I finished reading g through the thread
            I am too, but there's only 2 wolves. So I want to see him progress so I feel more confident on my wolf team pick.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #2436
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              top town dbp because he went ham on a wolf and ended up convincing me to vote xel also played towny entire game. i think he is lock town, i wont vote him

              top wolf im not sure.. im interested in manti because of the aforementioned quotes from xelnya

              was he sure manti wasnt going to be lynched tonight so he voted him, even though before that he said he didn't think lynching manti would answer anything
              also he voted manti without any reasoning, just voted and left
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2437
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Rapta
                top town dbp because he went ham on a wolf and ended up convincing me to vote xel also played towny entire game. i think he is lock town, i wont vote him

                top wolf im not sure.. im interested in manti because of the aforementioned quotes from xelnya

                was he sure manti wasnt going to be lynched tonight so he voted him, even though before that he said he didn't think lynching manti would answer anything
                also he voted manti without any reasoning, just voted and left
                Ok. Those are more solid than I thought they would be props.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #2438
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  i iso'd xel but that's all i found fishy
                  he really didn't leave any information to go off of..
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #2439
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Ok. Those are more solid than I thought they would be props.
                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2440
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I have comments to make especially at manti being scummy but I feel I should wait for dbp to finish his iso of me (I have comments re: that too for what its worth, but same deal). Don't want to muddle thoughts of the one person trying to solve until they're complete
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #2441
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I have comments to make especially at manti being scummy but I feel I should wait for dbp to finish his iso of me (I have comments re: that too for what its worth, but same deal). Don't want to muddle thoughts of the one person trying to solve until they're complete
                        i didnt say i think manti is scummy

                        im just interested in xel's quotes about him, i feel like we can figure out an alignment for manti from them
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2442
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I have comments to make especially at manti being scummy but I feel I should wait for dbp to finish his iso of me (I have comments re: that too for what its worth, but same deal). Don't want to muddle thoughts of the one person trying to solve until they're complete
                          Post em

                          Same could be said in reverse, your reads could be influenced by DBP's

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2443
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Rapta
                            i didnt say i think manti is scummy

                            im just interested in xel's quotes about him, i feel like we can figure out an alignment for manti from them
                            manti is my top scum and I'm going to push him right now until proven otherwise because something in specific made me really see him as even more wolfy
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2444
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Post em

                              Same could be said in reverse, your reads could be influenced by DBP's
                              this is true, will comment on his iso of me after though because my comments there wont be influenced by his furthering it
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #2445
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                there's what? 7 players alive?

                                I'm not lynching myself
                                I probably never lynch backpack for general gameplay
                                I probably never lynch xiz for his reaction to xel's snipe attempt.

                                This leaves cel/wv/Rapta/blind

                                Rapta buys himself a phase for putting his vote on xel. I don't think we lynch him this phase.

                                Wv is pushing cel so I don't see w/w pair here, also I've liked his and gradients gameplay.

                                Cel and blind just sorta fall out the bottom right now.
                                ok so manti has a bit of a reads list that still covers his sorry ass a bunch, but at least he's putting a bit of thought into it he-

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                Is the game as easy as xel/cel/blind?
                                the fuck is this post progression?

                                the fuck

                                is this


                                Unless your head is far enough up your ass to be coming back out your own mouth, it's pretty obvious that you're a potential target here, Manti. The blind read is consistent sure based on voting patterns, but it really feels like the seeing me as wolfy is super opportunistic as is. Then your comment here of
                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                Is the game as easy as xel/cel/blind?
                                strikes me as "hey guys stop looking at me, check out these super easy targets, look how OBVIOUSLY wolfing they are".

                                and you know the funny thing about this post
                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                Is the game as easy as xel/cel/blind?
                                the funny thing is that it wouldn't even be the easiest combination, which I assume you'd realize unless you were trying to set up a lynch between two shady towns, aka me and blind.

                                believe it or not, this post
                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                Is the game as easy as xel/cel/blind?
                                in tandem with my now heavy scum read on manti, plus general improvement, is really pushing me to see blind as town after all. After all, I really don't see why a wolf manti would throw shade at 1 town and 1 wolf; it would be much more likely for him to just blanket cover two towns, especially when down one wolf already.

                                and you know what post is doing that?
                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                Is the game as easy as xel/cel/blind?

                                manti is wolf

                                manti/blind is t/w

                                if manti is town blind is probably wolf after all

                                time for me to start thinking of third wolf
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...