TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rapta
    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Dec 2010
    • 1948

    #1681
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by roundbox
    if sunfan was a known vulnerability to the wolf team, why wouldn't they be content with a case being built on him?
    in retrospect nobody has really hard defended him other than Xiz (which wasn't a hard defense, more of a "he's last on my priority on the MML wagon" kind of thing)

    idk I'm having second thoughts but it's too late for me to change
    you never voted
    Old Quotes
    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
    Originally posted by Mourningfall
    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    do u even agrabah
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Today at 12:53 AM
    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
    Originally posted by Psychotik
    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
    Originally posted by Haku
    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1682
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      ah, I know my Judas
      you know me
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1683
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        all he has to do is point this out to his team members
        no more time to argue
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1684
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          wolves PR hunt last night almost certainly

          xel notices something and brings to spotlight

          talks about it at night with his friends

          they kill on it


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1685
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I do wish someone would vote xel since he and roundbox gonna ninja
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1686
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              In case I die here in cfd or nk or whatever:

              I know I have a lot of shitposts but there's also some good points there I think and hope you'll find; if nothing else I think it's safe to say there's a lot of info you can get from me if you just dont tunnel. zzz

              hopefully this game has more to go off of next day?
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1687
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Rapta
                you never voted
                do I look like the kind of guy...
                I don't have time to shitpost

                thesunfan
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1688
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  blind oops caught reading forgot about eod

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1689
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    pce, keep my reads in my

                    gonna take a long sad shower
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1690
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      sunfan cannot be a wolf here based on last night's nightkill I think


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1691
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        in mind*
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1692
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I do wish someone would vote xel since he and roundbox gonna ninja
                          lol me being partners with xel
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1693
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            do I look like the kind of guy...
                            I don't have time to shitpost

                            thesunfan
                            fucking vote for xel goddamn it


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #1694
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              STOP POSTING!
                              Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 08:00 PM.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1695
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                pce, keep my reads in my

                                gonna take a long sad shower
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...